7 Screenshots

About This File

Italian food made me fat... is it obvious? I just can't ignore my cravings for mountains of carbs, and it's really showing on my belly, thighs, ass and face. So what better way to celebrate all my sexy new curves than to stuff my greedy little face with plate after plate of pizza and pasta?? Watch me sensually stuff my big belly with the most fattening, cheesy, carb-filled foods as I seductively rub my belly and give you some amazingly hot views of my thighs and huge gut from below. These close ups will make you wish my belly was resting on your face and you could feel my enormous fat thighs wrapped around your head as I stuff myself, taking pleasure in every bite. I keep going back to the kitchen to refill my plate, because my greediness knows no limits. Then I finish off this round of stuffing with an ice cream streat, which I eat sensually for you. What are you waiting for? I know you crave me as much as I crave my fattening foods, so cum on and enjoy the views!

🍕🍝If you like the video, please take amoment to leave a little review! They make my day to read and help me out a ton! Thanks so much for all your support and making me such an insatiable fatty🍝🍕

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Army

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You should do a video sitting back with a big ** of pasta and eating the whole thing 

Response from the author:

I mean, I already do that a lot just be cause I want to sooo good idea 💕

Link to review
WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved this video! All the different angles showing off how round GGGF has gotten are amazing. I want her to eat more and more each day so that she expands her form even more. With that classicaly gorgeous face and amazingly Curvy body, she quickly became my favorite model.You should all get this video and it is a steal too! 🙌🙌🙌

Link to review