7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Tight/outgrown shirt. Button pop. Ripped shirt. Soda chug. Burps. Fat struggles. Belly play. 

If it were up to Casey, she'd spend every day lounging in bed gorging on all her favorite treats. But the reality is that she does have to go back out into the real world now that it's opening back up. Casey went to try on one of her formerly favorite work shirts from pre-quarantine (~70-80lbs ago) and although she knew it was going to be a tight squeeze, she was shocked to feel it be so tight that it nearly cut off her circulation!

Casey stands her fat ass up and tries to stuff herself into the tiny little shirt for you. She sucks that massive gut in and manages to get some buttons together. She then sits down and drinks soda while letting out some big sexy burps. She plays with her swollen belly and starts to play with the buttons. Casey unbuttons and rebuttons it a few times, turning herself on as she feels herself struggle. One button flies off, but then the unexpected happened...

The shirt RIPS open. She figured at the point she was done because nothing could top that, but then as she goes to take it off - the other button FLIES off. Casey is dripping in sweat from the struggle and so out of breath, yet so turned on at the same time. She wobbles and jiggles a bit for you before signing off for a snack!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS FAT HOG. Casey is exploding out of clothes yet again and good lord is it hot. Burps and pops, literal the fat girl of all fat girls 

Response from the author:

Thank you always ❤️ 

Link to review
rhythmalism

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well worth, more outgrowns from you miss. It’s amazing. Seeing the struggles and imprints you make your tummy. Literally could barely put her lips to the bottle of that 2liter.. imagine a 20oz I don’t think those sleeves would allow 

Awww thank you so much! Love this and so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one of those perfect combo clips - a big beautiful woman bloating and belching combined with button-popping/shirt ripping! Casey is ever-so cute as she drinks and bloats for us, panting and giggling as she wiggles and jiggles her big body into a way-too tight shirt. Her belly is bigger than ever, but the double chin is what did it for me. She has NO neck anymore, you can just see the fat blubber swelling around it and her face. This is once again the epitome of a super-fat sign. She is growing so fast, blowing up everywhere! Her makeup is amazing, as is her hair. Such a flawless fatty. Casey always knows what to say and how to say it, her voice is honey. So sweet, so lovely to the ears. She is a giant belly, growing and expanding - never satiated. The next 10 sizes up have as much chance against that belly as those buttons did. She will outgrow everything she buys and soon just be a gorgeous naked blob laying in bed, feeding and breeding!! 😈

Thankful for your reviews always ❤️ 

Link to review
MoreDrinksLessLights

Where do I even start? First off, I don't think I've ever seen Casey look this fat. There were a few times where she'd be looking down at her enormous gut or she would look to either side and I had to remind myself that I was watching a Casey video because her face looked so damn fat, I barely recognized her. She is ballooning at a crazy rate.

To think she ever fit in this shirt is laughable. She looks so uncomfortable wearing it (and she says she's uncomfortable too), you know it's only a matter of time before this thing is destroyed by her girth. Casey gets so pathetically out of breath a few times just by, checks notes, literally trying on a fucking shirt, so you're not just able to witness how fat she's become, but how that fat has affected her, which I think we can all agree is super hot.

I mean, it's a Casey video. She's beautiful, wonderfully obese, addicted to growing fatter, and trying on a shirt that shows you just what a greedy hog she's turned herself into, with some sexy burps thrown in there too. Amazing video, as always.

Thank youuu so so much ❤️ this review made me smile big!

Link to review
Tepid wheels

Literally too sexy for her shirt! Amazing work Casey I love this many more videos like this please 💖 maximum respect to those buttons they were remarkably strong!

Awww thank you so much! These buttons were tough guys for sure. So happy you enjoyed ❤️ 

Link to review
frencht92

This video is so hot! Casey doesn’t even get a quarter of the way through before she’s panting like the out of shape pig she is. Watching her try to suck in is comical because that ship had sailed, she’s pure fat hog here!

Thank you always for your sweet reviews ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

Wow what a clip. A fat girl shows off how much she loves to be fat and destroys a shirt in the mirror of it. So freaking hot Casey is the hottest hog on the planet 

Thank youuuuuu ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

OMG once again Casey has blown my mind!  In my opinion, this is her hottest clip I’ve seen to date. As always, Casey is looking bigger than ever in this latest clip. Her thighs are so thick and plump that they must be rubbing together when she’s on her feet. Her face is rounding out more with a double chin that has a belly of its own. Her back fat spilling out over her bra straps and her luscious boobs are resting on her planet sized belly that is the lead star of this clip. What a huge hang that gut has, but here we get to see Casey try on a button down shirt size large that must be at least 2 or 3 sizes too small for her. She attempts to put this shirt on while chugging down a 2 liter soda, only able to close most of the buttons by pulling it up over the bloated, round belly than squeezing it back down. It is an incredible turn on when she mixes in some slow motion that emphasizes her belly gurgling and moaning from the soda pressure while also ripping and bursting through the shirt. The buttons are really strong but finally can’t take how fat Casey has become and finally pop off. I knew while I was away Casey would be posting some truly amazing content and this proves I was right. Watch this clip, among so many other great aspects, Casey is a true crowd pleaser. 🤯😍🔥👍

Awwww thank you love ❤️ love this review so much! Definitely more like this coming soon ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey has had the Figure of a Superhero for a long time now. You can see it in her PROUD poses. She often puts her chubby hands on her fat hips and thrusts her thick BODY out all puffed up like Superman because she is feeling herself so much. Proud and Bold, Wanting to show off and impress tf outta anyone lucky enough to lay eyes upon her. Built up and developed to a comic-book level drawn from the imagination and talent of an artist. No CGI or muscle suit will be required when they make the "Curvage Casey" movie for the Marvel Universe. She's packing it all in naturally, and busting it all out. Such an impactful presentation of her sexual prowess. It is like watching some Nature program about the Wild Kingdom as the female makes a spectacular display of herself to attract mates. Casey is establishing herself at the top of the heirarchy. No doubt it is working in her favor. 
And holy crap she is a busty Busty Girl! I've spent many loads fantasizing lately about the growth of Casey's bosom. Watching as she grows thicker and thicker. The tops of her breasts all full and round, eclipsing her sexy fat chins and cute chubby cheeks. Her cleavage proudly inching its way up to her neck. But in this video... our gal is showing out CHESTY. Basically, it's that big thick chest which puts the initial pop onto that poor deceased shirt. R.I.P... Literally. RRRIP! 
Between the blossoming of Casey's Burgeoning Bosom and the hefty padding of her overdeveloped backfats, Casey has acquired a stunning breadth. The hugs from her these days must be a source of great exquisite comfort and pleasure. At least for any of us. Not so much for her wardrobe! Her shirt never really had a chance after Casey's astonishingly rapid gains this past year. Casey can barely squeeze her luscious fat arms into the sleeves. Not just at those meaty python biceps, but even her forearms are packed in delicious fats.
Yes, of course, the absolute and unquestioned star of this clip is her miraculous radiant Belly. It is ginormous by now. We watch in awe as all that blubber gets busy shredding the shirt to bits. And Casey proudly strokes and pats her fat belleh in loving appreciation for dismantling the garment in short order. Giving us a celebratory belly shake of victory once broken free from confinement. But I could not take my eyes off her imposing titties. Rising up like baking loaves of bread as Casey contorts herself to close the buttons over her great fat belly. She doesn't even give more than a half-hearted attempt to close the shirt around her chest. She recognizes right away this shirt, which she wore to work just about a year before, is hopelessly puny compared to the might of her well fattened boobs. I found myself pausing the video many times, in complete reverence and awe of her tremendous breast development. Until I once again came in her honor. I will return to this video over and over shrivelling my balls dry as Casey continues to fill up fuller, juicier and fatter. 

Thank you always my sweet Jack ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

a size Large fitting like a XS ??!!!! someone has been a greedy glutton for years! 

Link to review