2 Screenshots

About This File

I just had two pizzas and a stupid amount of cake, I am FULL.

My belly is all bloated and tight but I know that you want me to get even bigger for you. You want me to do that for you? It's gonna hurt but I love being a good girl πŸ’—

Okay, I guess I can doΒ Mentos and sodaΒ for you πŸ₯Ί

Β 

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Humanperson812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

your vids are awesome as usual, say have you ever considered trying a vinegar and baking soda bloat?. i think it would make for a fantastic video and would l would love to see something like that. and maybe while you are at it you could record the sound of your belly as the bloat happens.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

Response from the author:

Hey thank you for the review ☺️

I am so extremely picky with what I can eat both beacuse of taste and texture so I would not be able to swallow any of them unfortunately. It would be fun tho!

πŸ’‹

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Swedishbutterball is like nothing you've seen before, the way she gobbles down cakes,yes cakes, and stuffs your belly then when full proceeds to chug soda and swallow mentos...yeah shes a force multiplier when it comes to this fetish. Not many models are this ludacris inΒ their drive to reach tight near bursting bloats.

Β 

Her videos are affordable and quite memorable.

The Onlyvans is lit to.

Β 

Response from the author:

OMG THANK YOU!!Β 

You are the sweetest ❀️😍  I am very thankful for this ❀️

*Cuddly walrus noises*

Link to review