3 Screenshots

About This File

Hi, everyone! 
I’m back after a longgg hiatus. You might notice a new apartment in the background and some new tattoos! I hope you like them!

As you can tell, I have not lost weight and I’ve actually gained weight since my last showing here. My belly is softer and a lot more of my fat has dropped into my lower belly making it sag over my lap when I sit!! 

You can get a full view of it in this RETURN VIDEO!! 

Included:

— Belly play

— Slowmotion jumping, slapping, and dropping

— stuffing/eating

— talking

— oiling my belly, thighs, and boobs

i hope y’all enjoy! Let me know what you want to see in the future! I plan on sticking around this time 😉 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest El904

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m really glad to see Sabrina is back. This video is amazing and she’s so damn sexy. 

Response from the author:

Y’all are so supportive! I love y’all🖤

Link to review
johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow what a return from sexysabrina, she lives up to her name. This clip has everything and the belly jiggles/hang were amazing, she’s become so doughy 🥵. The way she showcases herself hits different 🙌🏻 She’s plumped up so nicely on her return, she makes Michelin tire look bad. This clip is amazing and it’s a must buy, you guys are missing out on some amazing content 🤧Sexysabrina is by far the most underrated model on this site, you guys need to check her out. I’m glad you’ve returned with a banger of a clip, I can’t wait for you to produce some more mesmerizing content, keep up the good work and keep that belly hanging 😁 

Response from the author:

Thank you angel! I love you ♥️🖤

Link to review

love your big soft belly and deep bellybutton please have your feeder worship your belly .

Link to review

Just found out about Sabrina a few days ago and went on a buying spree of her previous videos, and while they're all great so far, this one is next level.  She's gotten so much bigger now.  Bigger tits with amazing cleavage; bigger belly with a nice deep belly button.  When she gets on her knees and does a slight bend forward, the way her belly hangs is mouth watering. As she was lotioning up her belly, I was wishing I was there to add my own "cream" to that belly.  This is A MUST BUY!  Five stars isn't enough of a rating.  Great to have Sabrina back making more content. 

Link to review