3 Screenshots

About This File

You’re so annoyed, you’ve been texting your friends all night. You show up to your tinder date and find me, a fat girl who used far too old pictures to coax you in. After our date, you do the right thing and drive me home. I invite you up and you say no at first, but then decide you’ll come up just to use the bathroom. Well, that was your plan at least…

When you come out of the bathroom you find me sitting on my bed changed into lingerie. I can tell you are annoyed that my photos were old, but I inform you I checked your IG while you were in the bathroom, noticing just skinny exes. You’ve NEVER been with a fat girl, so I tell you to give me a chance to change your mind and make you addicted to fatties.

I start off on top, shaking my big swollen belly down on you. I ask you if you like the added weight and moan for you. We switch positions so you can be behind me, giving you a perfect view of my fat ass. Finally, we finish with you on top of me. I shake my belly, encouraging you and give you a countdown so you can finish with me.

Now I’m sure you’ll be addicted to fat girls!

8B190A7F-B0E3-4752-861A-BF41677A1B7D.gif

EC988A30-B412-4808-8D49-D9A1F6FA2779.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review