4 Screenshots

About This File

Well, well, well… look whose home from college.

You come in from mowing my family’s lawn and find me waiting for you. I greet you flirtatiously as we talk about our college experience has been. You immediately notice something, though, I’ve gained much more than the “freshman 15”.

You and I used to have fling before going away to college, and I’m hoping that now that we’re both home for the summer, we can pick up where we left off. I’m a little nervous approaching the subject with my weight gain, until you inform me that you like this extra weight on me. I express my appreciation for the extra weight as well! During our talk I unbutton my shorts as they’re FAR too tight on me, and eventually, end up taking them off completely. I’m happy that we’re going to continue our fling this summer because I’ve been turned down by so many guys in college due to my weight gain! Let’s have some summer fun ☀️

In this video, enjoy fat chat, college weight gain, tight clothing, belly play, POV format and a ton of flirting!!

B1575E25-1CED-4411-9E0F-44A47FCD25CC.gif

DFF5F640-5E1A-4D6C-B91E-039D529A1457.gif

F7A919D8-30BE-408A-B512-F4B8874F7F52.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The girl next door is home from college and she packed on some sexy pounds . You and her have some history and she is happy to find out that you like her new and improved sexy body . She loosens and takes off her tight jeans . Man she has filled out nice. She even talks about packing on more sexy pounds .  In this clip Aria shows off that awesome belly and those breasts look ripe as ever. Her thighs have thickened . 

No more skinny little college girl. She’s turned the freshman 15 into the freshman 50 or more. She rubs that belly and plays with it.   You want that extra weight on her. She’s gotten good and fat . What a lucky guy.  Aria has a sensuality that gets me every time . Great clip. Highly recommended.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
not a real member

Yes I loved it 😍💕 it was very well put together and very beautiful attractive personality 🌈❤️ While you are sitting on the bed 🛌 with this lovely 😊 personality 🥰 fat chat  college role play , like how have you been I haven’t seen you in a long time , as you continue to flirt on this conversation 🥰 and then the belly spills out of the tight jeans 👖 as you jiggle it during the whole conversation, very lovely 😊💕🌈 and as it continues it gets really good and attractive 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 role playing clips are really cool 😎 especially when you film clips like that and bring your creative ideas 💡 to life continue to have fun 😊💕 because that’s what it’s all about  🥰❤️ Thank you ☺️ 💕

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much for your review!! I am so happy you enjoyed it! I’ll continue to try and come up with creative role plays ❤️🥰 xo

Link to review