9 Screenshots

About This File

Alice got a new job at a candy factory. After one month of work, her boss calls her in for a review. He notices that she has spent a lot of time eating the products (and is getting quite chubby because of it) her boss is not mad, but sees an opportunity for her as a candy tester. Since Alice loves sweets more than anything, she gladly accepts the offer for this upgraded position. When we see her again just 3 weeks later for another review, she already looks even bigger and is spilling out of her clothes! She obviously is loving her new position. And it seems her boss is loving it just as much. He jiggles and caresses her belly while telling her how much more he will personally be giving her to try. Looks like she is quickly becoming a favorite employe- and the fattest!

🖤 If you like the clip, please take a second to leave a little review for me! They always make me so happy to read and help me out a ton! Thanks so much for your support! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

montyisfat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is fantastic. Suit the role perfectly ;)

Link to review
Ilikeemthicc

Super good video!! Great roll play and if this was real and I was her boss I would do the same thing!! She is such a good candy taste tester and you can tell by how big and fat her belly is getting! So sexy!!

Link to review
Manic3289

Such a good clip, the role play is on point and the belly spilling out after a few weeks at the candy factory is truly a sight 😍

Link to review
j2000

My god, you rock that 3/4 view - distended belly - muffin top look so well... Absolutely gorgeous! 😍

Link to review
Henke

Adore this roleplay it feels it was in real life as you belive she actually have a job as candytester Recommend this video!

Link to review