๐Ÿ’ƒ Bedroom Dancing

$3

ย ย  (2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Here's a comparison picture so you can see just how dramatically different my body looks, sprawled across a mattress.
497442279_CouchQueen-BedroomDancing-SS06.thumb.JPG.94ff5b650d89870d21fcdb2d9f4f7bd5.JPG227937003_CouchQueen-2021-07-04(01).thumb.jpg.953a1ce884a5f2df22be9824a36d0af5.jpg
Every inch of my body has been transformed by my weight gain! I used to have abs! And pointy hips!
I used to be able to put my legs behind my head. I have FAR too much belly fat to even attempt that now.
But it's okay. Every bit of my body that was firm and toned is now infinitely soft and jiggly.
In this video, you can see how I wobble at even the slightest touch or change of position.
It's a consequence of all my greedy, mindless eating.
And now my belly is hanging lower and lower toward my mattress, when I'm up on all fours!

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well I canย hardly believe how plump and sexy this couch queen has gotten. The bedroom dance was off the charts hot. This model has such great expression and eye contact . She has gained in all the right places and knows exactly how to work her magic. Sure I would like her a bitย fatter but man this ones a hottie.ย ย Highly recommend this clip.ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you again for reviewing! I'm glad you and others are enjoying watching me shake my stuff!ย 

Link to review