2 Screenshots

About This File

Just like in the movie, each of the people who found the golden ticket are being interviewed by the media... But in my version, Augustus Gloop is now an adult named Augusta Gloop - and Augusta has a lot more to say in her interview!
1199878119_AugustaGloopPromo2GIF(1).thumb.gif.16b032bdbc56d86bf84ae03193de6f24.gif
The original interview from the movie, with a twist - Augusta is being asked how she found the golden ticket and how she plans to celebrate, but she's already awfully busy shoving her face full of chocolate bars. She still manages to answer all the interviewer's questions with no issue until. . .
Augusta_Gloop_Promo_2_GIF_(2).thumb.gif.c00535b5fa53c477638e37bf9aa8d3f4.gif
The interview derails, and fast - Augusta is groaning, moaning, shoving her face full of multiple candy bars at once, and even unbuttons her pants on camera! The interviewer tries to get her to finish answering the questions faster before it gets more NSFW but Augusta is taking her sweet time - wanting to ensure that the world knows how much she really loves chocolate.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I agree with the previous review entirely. I think this is my favourite of your role play vids, and maybe of yours in general. I loved the German accent, it just added wonderfully to this Bavarian brute of a character. I know you’ve mentioned that you speak different languages in the past, so if you ever play this character again, I think hearing you speak German would be a great addition. I’d love to see this character continue, maybe a prequel where Augusta finds out about the Golden tickets and has to gorge her way through candy bars to find one. Your so wonderfully fat in this, positively bursting at the seems, and your flippantly gluttonous and dismissive attitude is such great acting. Highest of recommends, and I can’t wait to see more of Augusta 🇩🇪 

Link to review
CFH

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Can't believe I slept on this for so long, this is absolutely brilliant, a great take on the character and a great video to showcase just how greedy and gluttonous Rosie is 😍 she plays the character brilliantly and her bulging, fat belly look absolutely incredible squeezed into her outfit. Overall and absolutely fantastic clip, great work Rosie! 

Link to review
Phat94

Wonderful roleplay. The accent is really fun and unique. It's great to see her get so in-character and absolutely demolish those chocolate bars with no regard for good manners. This is a really good video at a steal of a price!

If Augusta returns, I humbly suggest some suspenders / lederhosen...

Link to review
beluga90

Amazing! If lucky, this may be the start of a whole series of wonka kids- Veruca eating her 10,000lbs of ice cream, "Augusta" getting fattened by chocolate, Violet's big moment... well, we can dream at least! 🤑

still this is great all by itself. Great job nailing every aspect of the character. You can tell she was definitely enjoying herself, and she looks drop-dead gorgeous to boot. Buy it now, you won't regret it!!

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching Rosie gorge, overflow her clothes and moan her way through all that chocolate is sexy. The roleplaying and the accent makes it fun and sexy.

Link to review
Guest Scribester

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

AHHHHHHHH THIS WAS AMAZING!

This made my day. Seriously. You did an amazing job with this. The accent was kinda goofy but that gives it a certain funny charm lol. My only real criticism is that it was too short, but I think that's less of a criticism and more a case of me wanting more videos with this character! Seriously Rosie, you gotta do more of these, you're amazing at playing this character and if you do make more, I'll 100% be getting them the day they drop! Have a good one!

Response from the author:

Awe thank you! :) 

I wanted to test the waters and see how folks would respond, I thought the concept of Augustus Gloop was goofy and tried to embody the character (which was super fun)!

I’d love to flesh this out more, this review has given me determination to make something bigger! 

Link to review