10 Screenshots

About This File

You just got back to your place after a hot date with a chubby cutie. One thing is for sure after seeing your date dig into several appetizers, her own meal AND part of yours- she sure has a ravenous appetite! But even after stuffing her face at the restaurant, this insatiable hottie is STILL VORACIOUSLY hungry! She asks you to get her some food from your fridge, but you realize you have nothing. Of course you can't let this fatty go without another big meal when she's so hungry, so you decide to offer that she swallows you whole. Surely that will quell her cravings. She plays shy and coy about it, but ultimately agrees since you look so satisfying and are sure to make her huge belly even more round and sexy. She opens up wide and lets you in, giving you a full view of her mouth before gulping you up.But it then begins to seem like she's not so new to this after all!She is still hungry for more and prepares to hunt for her next victim, just as you start to digest and suddenly make her belly blow up like a ballon! You're such a satisfying snack :P

🖤 If you like the clip, please take a second to leave a little review for me! They always make me so happy to read and help me out a ton! Thanks so much for your support! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

devonunderground

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! Incredible, those vacation gains as surely complimented your shape. Your belly and overall look is hypnotic 🤩 Looking forward to your next video. Keep growing and never put the fork down ;)  

Link to review
fat fan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a great video - Gaining Goth is hot and she really makes you believe she vores you pretty convincingly. I hope she makes more of these, she's really good at it and she makes you really want to end up as added inches to her big round belly!

Link to review
nilsin

Just perfect. I hope there will be more like this, there could be many creative stories written around it.

Link to review