3 Screenshots

About This File

Happy Independence Day! Kat is supposed to bring cookies to the BBQ, but she couldn't help but start snacking on them before she left the house! She bounces her body in a bikini that hasn't fit properly in over a year, working up an appetite. To cool off she gets very suggestive with the way she's eating those popsicles. What would you replace those popsicles with if you were there? ;)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dont know how i missed this hottie on July 4th but its never too late for a hot gaining beauty in a sexy bikini eating fattening cookies and sucking on popsicles. I love this model cause as her name implies shes hot and a bit kinky. Curvy Cat is really starting to fill out and pack on the pounds and those once thin thighs are starting to fatten up too. She has a wonderful growing belly that's a real turn on. I watched this video 3 times in a row last night but that's just me.  You may want even more. This is one sassy, sexy hottie. Awesome clip. Highly recommend.

Link to review
Guest Derkaderka100

Phewwwwheeee where do we start,

I remember when I was thinking of requests I wanted to see how you looked in the 🇺🇲Bikini from pre-Apr 2020 and gawwwdaammmnn!! You did not disappoint!!!!

So yeah perfect timing with that!! KitKats been really in tuned with her fans in my opinion! seeing the cover picture with you crosseyed is sexy as fuck gawwdaamn!! (Haven't even started it yet lol)

Your pigtails are so cute!! Also love the way you just barely slip into that bra and bottom, that's gotta be like 4 sizes too small 🥵. It gives you that Anime girl look (You know how artists lewdly draw too tight swimwear) except you got a nice sexy round belly too!!

I don't wanna spoil the rest for the people who haven't seen it yet but it's amazing!

Love your content! I keep coming back to it out of lack of self control 😂😅

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! I'm so happy this exceeded your expectations 😈 

I'll get your free gift to you in the next few days, love! 

Link to review