6 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is back on vacation. This time she has her friend kitty with her to teach her on how to become a true BBW. Firstly, kitty inspects Shar's chubby body. She tells her that her belly and bum isn't big enough just yet and that she needs to eat more in order to become fat like her. Kitty puts on a big buffet and teaches shar how to eat like a true fat pig. Kitty starts to add Nutella and cream to her donuts. Shar starts to copy her. Shar starts to really bloat but continues to stuff herself to the absolute max.

GS & KittyPiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

S77

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Watching these two lovely women pig out together and stuff themselves is  extraordinarily enjoyable. I could watch 100 more videos just like this 

Link to review
StuffitInn

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You two are amazing together! Love seeing KittyPiggy and you really pig out! Such awesome burps too! Can’t wait too see where this goes! 

My two absolute favourite models on here!! How could I not love this! 

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is incredible.  Two stunning ladies bingeing on such a huge amount of food, Shar (who is fatter than EVER) openly talking of her desire to get massive whilst Kitty proudly states that the amount of food on the table is a “normal meal in a day” for her. So decadent and erotic.

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So glad I was able to finally check this out and happy that it did not disappoint. Once again, you two are awesome together wearing skimpy skin tight bikinis and gorging while looking absolutely gorgeous in shades. Looking like a couple of overfed movie stars. I greatly enjoy your chemistry and cant wait to see what you both come up with next as you grow greedier and fatter with the help of your new BFF 🐷🐷🐷😊

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Wow what a video and a what a tutor kitty-piggy is going to be for shar 😍 both lady's look amazing in there bikini's as the vid starts with kitty-piggy telling shar she needs to gain more weight. On the table is a lot of food rolls, donuts with cream, crisps, and if that wasn't enough both have a swiss roll each at the end. Love the burps too 😍. The angle changes later on in the vid to show just how bloated shar got especially when she leans back in her chair looking amazingly plump. 

Link to review