Bound & Bloated

$7.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Force Feeding • Bondage • Funnel Feeding • Bikini Try On • Too Tight Clothes • POV Feeding • Sensual Stuffing • Burping • Belly Play • Fat Chat • Multi Angle ~ 25 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I want to go to the beach soon so I decided to try on my bikinis to see how they fit now that I've packed on a ton of weight since last summer..

The first two bikinis were WAY TOO TIGHT and had my obese rolls popping out literally everywhere...Thankfully the last one still fit but it was barely able to contain my massive fat tits and the bottoms gave me HUGE love handles! 🙈

Tired from trying on clothes I take a quick nap and wake up tied to a chair with a funnel next to me! I guess my feeder wasn't happy that the bikini still fit so he quickly got to work stuffing my face with deliciously greasy food 🤤

He sensually stuffs my mouth with burgers, cheese covered hot dogs and cheese fries, washing it all down with a funnel filled with milkshake! 😏

I could feel my belly getting rounder and fatter, making my bikini even tighter around my tits and gut...

I think he expected me to resist the feeding but I've become so incredibly greedy that I started encouraging him to feed me more and more until I felt like I was about to EXPLODE! 🥵

After finishing all the burgers, hot dogs, fries and every last drop of the milkshake, I sat there extremely out of breath like an over-bloated hog

My feeder knew his job was done so he untied me and laid me back on the couch to digest the massive meal...looks like I'm going to have to get a new bikini for the beach because now this one is ready to snap!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It looks like you are trying to push your belly out as far as it can go - hot to know you're not, that you're just food-and-fat bloated, like bread dough that has risen.😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.