8 Screenshots

About This File

Join GGGF and her adorable superchub boyfriend for a fun and sexy day of lounging at the beach! 🏖️GGGF sips down multiple milkshakes and wine while showing off her fat body in a bikini for everyone at the beach to see and puts on a show by slathering sun tan lotion all over her boyfriend's enormous belly.  They both jiggle around on the beach, with their big bellies on full display, having an amazing time living their best fat lives. We hope you enjoy the video as much as we enjoyed making it! 🌞

🖤 If you enjoy this clip, please take a second to leave us a little review! They help us a ton and it makes us so happy to read your feedback!! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Bellylove25

Posted

Beautiful vid! I remember my own FA coming out as a teen many years ago. I saw on the beach a couple like you, both well bellied and very happy with. Since then I´m attracted in all things fat related. 😎 Keep happy´n healthy! 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.