8 Screenshots

About This File

Join GGGF and her adorable superchub boyfriend for a fun and sexy day of lounging at the beach! 🏖️GGGF sips down multiple milkshakes and wine while showing off her fat body in a bikini for everyone at the beach to see and puts on a show by slathering sun tan lotion all over her boyfriend's enormous belly.  They both jiggle around on the beach, with their big bellies on full display, having an amazing time living their best fat lives. We hope you enjoy the video as much as we enjoyed making it! 🌞

🖤 If you enjoy this clip, please take a second to leave us a little review! They help us a ton and it makes us so happy to read your feedback!! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Thorxmax

Hard to say what could be improved.  You are incredibly sexy.

Maybe you could make another video at the beach eating and filling your stomach to the limit?

But even so you are unique.

Link to review

Absolutely love this seeing GGGF waddling around the beach with her belly and rolls on display 🥵. Plus some super chill music wow so much cellulite on your legs now GGGF 😍. Love the chugging of the milk shakes and wine too, it’s great to see the both of jiggling about. I wonder how much bigger you will be by next summer.

Response from the author:

So glad yopu liked it! I'll definitely have to do a much bigger version next summer 🏖️🐷

Link to review
Frankbanner94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is fantastic! They have such fun together! I can't wait for the clips where you are both similar size! Well I'm hoping clips like that will come :) guys your amazing thank you for being you! 😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! We’re so happy you enjoyed it and can tell what a great time we have together! 🖤😘

Link to review