How long can you hold your load * satisfaction game

$3.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Let's play a game, shall we? I want you to see if you can last this entire video, I want you to stroke yourself the entire time, but you can't cum until it's done! Do you think you can last all seven minutes and forty seconds? I'm going to make it as hard as humanly possible for you to contain yourself. I want you to struggle, and I mean STRUGGLE! I want you sweating until the very last second. I'm having so much fun teasing you! 

I pull out all the stops, like jiggling my tits and ass in you're face, thanking you for getting me fat, and even moaning while talking about my fat FUPA. I love how big and curvy you've gotten me, you've gotten me, huge daddy! Seeing all these changes are so hot. Are you still having trouble holding it in, because I know I am. I just wanna cum already, but I've got to beat you. Because if I win you have to buy me a sundae, and I'm craving ice cream realllly bad. A big cock like yours is so hot and filled with cum, and I bet you just wanna cum all over my tits and belly. Maybe if you last to the end I'll let you 😉😉

Clip features: stroking instruction game, moaning, belly jiggle, tight bikini, fat jiggle, fat chat, 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
CCT0ny

I guess I owe you a sundae, Freya. I've gotta be honest, you had me losing right at the five minute mark. You are outright sexy in this video, showing off all of your gorgeous fat body. You make winning impossible with how you touch your belly, boobs, and ass. The teasing also makes it all the more tempting to give in to the pleasure. You are absolutely beautiful and stunning! I would like to see you make another video like this. Maybe a round 2? Thanks for making such a hot video, Freya! 

Link to review