6 Screenshots

About This File

It's finally happened.....my feeder has decided it's time to stuff me beyond capacity. I get seated in a chair I can barely fit in, wearing a tight skimpy mesh dress that barely covers my belly. With over 4,000 calories waiting to get stuffed in my belly I'm a bit nervous for what's about to happen, my feeder doesn't have much compassion for my limits. They don't care much about what I want, their primary focus is fattening me up to their liking and expanding my belly to capacity. They also love to tease me and point out how fat I'm getting by aggressively giggling my belly. They don't care if I'm full, if my clothes don't fit, or if I don't want to eat more. They want me just a tad humiliated. They stuff slice after slice of deep-dish pizza into my face, at one point even grabbing my hair and pushing my face forward into another slice. Deep down they know I like it, even if I beg them not to make me eat more. 

The more I beg for them to stop the more they feed me. The more I wine about how fat I am, the more they tease me by slapping my belly and jiggling my plump thighs. Piece by piece I get bigger, my dress turns into a top, and eventually, my whole belly is peeking out. I've just gotten so fat and am such a hog! I'm this far gone, I might as well fully give up and just give into my feeder's demands. After all, they know what's best for a fatty like me. I relinquished control to them, so I might as well make every minute blissful and enjoy the pizza. I'm a pig and I deserve to be stuffed beyond my limits, out of clothes and chairs. I guess this is just my life now.
Clip features feeder doing no talking, to give a pov type feeling, I make lots of direct eye contact with the camera. This clip does feature my feeder slapping and jiggling my belly so you will hear some of that, as well as me, moaning and begging not to be stuffed. Filmed in POV style and from front on.
Clip features: moaning, belly jiggle, force-feeding, stuffing, fishnet dress 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Extremely hot clip. Freya is a great actress, portraying shame mixed with arousal. Belly play throughout the video is really hot and belly flop at the end is 10/10. She is absolutely MASSIVE in this clip too, pretty exciting to compare to her older clips from 2019!

Link to review