5 Screenshots

About This File

POV STUFFING VIDEO!

Join Kristina as she stuffs herself silly on all fours! 17 minutes long come watch Kristina devour donuts one by one washing each one down with high calorie half and half! Nothing hotter than seeing a gluttonous girl do that, especially coming from a feeders POV! Kristina moans and groans in her tight jeans, her feeder wants her to eat a certain number of donuts before she’s allowed to take them off🥵. Kristina ends up uncomfortably full and stuffed, there’s so much belly fat pouring out of her jeans! It’s so hot but freeing the belly was the best part. 
It’s such a turn on seeing how progressively round and bloated Kristina became while being stuffed with what seemed like endless donuts.

This video includes stuffing, chugging, burping, feeder playing around with me and my belly, messy donut eating, stuffing on all fours, up close POV of stuffing & my belly getting played with, so many glorious angles showing off all my fat too!

LEAVE A REVIEW FOR A SURPRISE IN YOUR INBOX! ❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

thefranzy1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow 🤩 Kristina is at her absolute most adorable, showing off her unique shape, beautiful face and tight belly for over 17 MINUTES. Her feeder can maintain his composure pretty dang well considering the circumstances 😏 (i.e., I’d probably faint from the heat of just SEEING such a belly) Therefore, he makes full use of the opportunity, playing with Kristina’s gorgeous belly with a lot of knack, courage and sensuality. Seriously, for this amount and quality of content, check it out! Kristina’s an underrated creator, and a truly underrated belly 🥰🥰🥰

Response from the author:

edited! (can you dm me so I can send you a little surprise in your dm, your profile is private and it won’t let me!)

Hi! I cannot thank you enough for this review! I’m blushing as we speak 🥺, I really appreciate your support! He does such a good job I genuinely don’t know how he does it hehe! Thank you for the compliments and review I am genuinely so grateful ❤️

Share this review

Link to review