5 Screenshots

About This File

Summer is in full effect and I treated myself to a new mini grill for my deck! I love cooking, but grilling is something I'm still mastering! Today I wiped up some simple chicken and corn on the cob. Cooking is all about trying new things and having fun, and being a chef is all about enjoying your food! Both come more than easily to me and come in handy as I pack on the pounds. But I also love to cook and fatten others, and I do a devilishly good job at it! I even make a cute grill master, even if my orange striped dress doesn't fit me well and is much too tight. After marinating the chicken and chatting with you about gaining and outgrowing clothes, I make my way to the grill.

As I start grilling my dress rises up revealing my ample ass and ballooning belly. l I decide to lean into and jiggle both a bit for you. It's so fun to tease you sometimes! After a hard day of grilling, I set down with my food and some carbonated water to enjoy my labor. Burping throughout my meal I enjoy my chicken and corn on the cob. Throughout the meal my dress starts to rise, my belly just hates being contained when eating! I can't imagine what my neighbors think seeing such a fat pig enjoying herself! But a belly like mine deserves to be shown! I love eating endlessly, and I don't care who knows! 
Clip features: fat chat, eating, burping, cooking, tight dress, semi-public setting

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest CarnivoreFetishist

incredible video, your voice is really cute and when you said "Just pretend I'm your wife" my heart *MELTED*

S tier stuffing, what a woman

Link to review