5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm not getting fat... am I? My clothes and family keep telling me so,  but I just can't believe it...it all happened so fast xD I've noticed  people looking at me more...but I dont understand why. My butt, titties and thighs are aren't getting that thick are they?    

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Your personality comes out really cute in this vid! lamenting how your clothes just don't cover your growing belly, how it all happened so quickly, probably because you just love eating food too much. Really hot! :)

Your curves look amazing in clothes, have to agree when you lifted your dress your ass looks so curvy and sexy. It's gotta be the best part! Also love your belly, looks so curvaceous protruding out of that dress! ❤️

Link to review

Yeah... you know when you find the perfect spot on a dog to scratch and they do the leg kicks? This video had me doing that. That's a first... 

Response from the author:

Hehehe I am so glad you liked it :3 Just speaking my truth XD I still cant  believe all this!

Link to review

all that weight's clearly gone to all the right places, good to see how much fuller the thighs, butt and belly have gotten since starting out!

Response from the author:

Hehehe thank you 😍 I am honestly loving it and having so much fun ❤️😁

Link to review