7 Screenshots

About This File

Weigh_In_GIF_1_5S.thumb.gif.fdc3009f872fcb79f9ca9d4ebf7e8b89.gifWeight_Preview_GIF_2_5S.thumb.gif.ef757d6582f4f781efe43b1f9bbd97ad.gifWeight_Gain_Preview_GIF_3.thumb.gif.48253212238a079ec5e24e15d0177a98.gif

I'm currently on a mission to get to my goal in 14 DAYS!!!! But first, we need some numbers......

In this 14 day weight gain kickoff, I perform a wall test to see if my fat piggy gut sticks out farther than my girls, I measure my round belly to make sure we know exactly how many inches I might gain, and I weigh my FAT ASS to figure out how much of an absolutely SPOILED PIG 🐷 I'm going to have to be in 14 days to reach my goal!

This is just the beginning! The spoiling from my feeder is going to be kicked up a notch!  I'm ready to have my every feedee desire answered.

Stay tuned, enjoy, and make sure to checkout @FeedeeBrooke as she goes on her own 14 day binge to gain!

😘😘😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review