Stretched | Triple Double-Double Stuffing

$9.99

(4 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stretch my belly as I take down three double-doubles, two animal fries, and a large milkshake! 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You are definitely growing!  Your upper arms and shoulders are the softest and roundest I have ever seen them!  Your face also looks softer, your chinline is gone!  And your humongous udders are resting on top of your bulging gut now!  I love how you just tore into those burgers and stuffed them all down, with the loaded fries, moaning in a mixture of pleasure and pain!  Keep up the heavy creams, keep stuffing like this every day, and I think you'll meet your July 10 goal!  You're a Good Girl... Grow!!

Response from the author:

Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You can tell from the preview pics that a deliciously plump GGG wears a damn sexy outfit and gorges past her limits. This video is even better than those pics make it seem.

What you don't know, though, is how sexy this sounds. GGG moans and giggles like a princess through the video, punctuated with satisfied burps, belly slaps and the creaking of her tortured (but lucky) stool. That's not even mentioning the sexy things she says as she stuffs herself and makes a mess. Or her pained groans as she forces herself to eat the last morsels.

I'd set GGG's giggle as my ringtone if I had the balls to. It's one of my favorite noises. This has plenty of that and so much more.

Response from the author:

This is one the the sweetest compliments I’ve gotten in a while 

Link to review
thomas91

What a clip 25 min of pure love

Watch you to eat all this food and watch your belly grown is very cute. 

You touch it with a sexy attitude

This clip worth it 

Link to review