6 Screenshots

About This File

Join Cookie as she tries a funnelling for the 1st Time.. watch her set up her new Funnel.. whip up a massive Chicolate Milkshake and guzzle it down forΒ the ultimate bloating!

Cookie also shows off her bodyΒ in a tight red dress.. and rubs her bloating bellyΒ 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Euglenoid

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome video! It's so hot to see Cookie funnel that much milkshake, and the bit of belly play afterward is incredible. Love to think about where the pounds will go if she continues to stuff herself like this. Her gain has been epic, and she only seems to be growing from here! πŸ₯΅πŸ˜

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review 😁 I'm so glad you enjoyed it as much as I did making it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoyed this video. I enjoyed the beginning of the video way more than the ending. But I liked how this video started out slow just talking about how funneling is so new to her and that she never had any friends into alcohol chugging. Personally I enjoy the talking videos vs watching in silence.Β Β I have never bought a funnel either like this so it was nice to hear what her real time experience was like. Towards the end you do get a sense of how effective the funneling worked as the dress starts to roll up to start poke out from the bottom to revealΒ her belly. At the end she has to lay back to wait to digest for a few moments so you get to see a laid back in the couch view in her nice red dress. I would recommend purchasing this video to get a real time first funnel reaction.Β 

Link to review

This is such an impressive first funnel feeding! Cookie really chugs down an impressiveΒ amount of chocolate milkshake and looks damn good whilst she does it. I hope there are more funnelling videos to come!

Link to review