8 Screenshots

About This File

After secretly claiming the last two yum yums as my own; I sneak off to my bedroom to overindulge, watch me wiggle in delight as I quickly stuff them into my hungry mouth. I can only resist squeezing and squishing my voluptuous body for so long before I begin grabbing and rubbing my flabby gut. (NO AUDIO)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJ-Xander

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This girl has a very sexy body and it's great to watch her rubbing and squeezing it after after she stuffs some snacks into her mouth. That said, I do wish we could see her face and more importantly, hear her stuff and rub on herself. Though at $6.99, you can't really go wrong 😉💓

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it's always appreciated ❤️Most of our videos do have sound but with this one in particular there was too much background noise to be able to keep the audio in. I'll take note of this of course and I'm happy you enjoyed the video despite this issue. Em 💋

Link to review
buke123

Em's body is looking so gorgeous these days. This video is definitely worth watching to see her playing with, poking, rubbing and squeezing her sexy belly. 

Stunning 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you as always for your support ❤️💋

Link to review