Big Belly Stuffing🍟🍔

$8.99

(11 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Ever wondered what it would be like to have me sit on you? How about sitting on you while having a McDonald’s stuffing.😋

Here’s your chance to watch me satisfy my gluttony with 3 burgers plus a ton of sides. I stuff and stuff my growing stomach while wobbling and slapping it. It sounds, looks and feels so hot! 🥵

You can really see my belly blow up as I get near the end of my stuffing. 😍

It’s amazing how my stomach has developed over the years to cope with these episodes of gluttonous pleasure and pure fat girl indulgence.😉❤️ 

After everything is consumed I spend the rest of the clip wobbling and playing with my beautifully fat belly…❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Dexter Rinne

Damn this one is worth every penny. Don't hesitate. She is so hot and chubby. Absolutely heavenly. Would have been willing to pay double for this masterpiece. 

Link to review
mattie

This video is SO good, I genuinely thought it was a real POV with me being the lucky man.. your display of gluttony is showing no bounds and I hope this means you aren’t planning on slowing down this gain for a while. Would love more POV clips in future with other food! 😍🐷

Link to review
Tastic1

Whats not to love here? The video is of fat girl smothering you with her belly and thick thighs while she stuffs a family's worth of MacDonalds into her swelling belly. Simple, sweet and simply stellar. 😍

Link to review
A Man is No One

This was incredible 

nice to see your gorgeous face and huge soft jiggly belly from below 

Also I love seeing how small the sandwiches look in your hands and how fast they disappear 

this is definitely one of the best in terms of watching you stuff and grow! 

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

This video was absolutely hot being recorded with the POV of Ruby sitting on top with her huge belly hanging out and then comes the food which she devours like the good feedee she is followed by belly rubs to her stuffed gut 😍

this video is a must buy, 10/10

Link to review
ILikeThemThick

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Always great work keep it up. Can I please have the new tight clothes try on one?? 👀 👍

Response from the author:

Hey🥰 thank you so much for the review! Of course I’ll sort that for you now ❤️😘

Link to review
Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved this video! Watching Ruby greedily & quickly devour a greasy meal big enough for an entire family, by herself, like it's a mid morning snack is always hot! She is truly becoming a gorgeous, big, gluttonous bottomless pit lol.

Loved it! 

Link to review
Crey13

Really great! Keep up the good work 😃

Response from the author:

Hey 🥰 thank you so much for the review! Send me a DM to get your free clip ❤️😘

Link to review
Darks

Absolutely amazing model can't wait for more great content from the best! 

Link to review