8 Screenshots

About This File

Lookin hoOoOot 🥵 af today eatin 12 tacos and ice cream in a bikini that will soon be useless. 😍 Boing. I'm so plump and delicious now. Sorry, I'm still excited. That rack tho 🤤 omg. So um... yeah, tacos! 🌮 Big ones, 12 of em. Gonna do nothin but add to this plump. 🥰 and the ice cream.. because the plump turns me on now. 💦 I'm tingling as I write this.  I discuss some seXXXier video possibilities/concerns today while this stuffin goes straight to my fat t!ts. K I'm h0rny and I have to go take care of it. 😘 

GIF by Taco Bell Brasil

IMG_3205.JPG

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a great video, Jess!  Your boobs are so perfectly round, they look like two ostrich eggs in a basket, but are so plump and squeezable 😍  Your belly button looks so much deeper without the ring, I have to be honest 😁 I love your belly crease along the side, and those hip handles... whoa... I just want to grab them and hold on tight 🥰  I loved how you were getting full of tacos but kept on stuffing them down, and those hiccups and burps were amazing 😜  Please check your messages.

Response from the author:

Thank You So Much GIF

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review