3 Screenshots

About This File

It's Kat's birthday and @RosieMarieFeedee is here to help her celebrate!! Kat's favorite part of baking is piping sweet, delicious frosting all over the birthday treats. With their bellies plopped on the counter, they just couldn't seem to not make a mess all over themselves while they're decorating the cupcakes. It doesn't take long for them to forget about decorating and start piping sticky, white icing down their throats.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

2bitlover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You guys are so, so adorable eating cupcakes 😍 the belly-shaking, mutual feeding, and cute little gestures and looks you give each other are priceless. This looked like a really fun clip to film ☺️ Get it while it’s still half off! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed 😍😍😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ❤️ Glad you got to celebrate my birthday with me! 

Link to review
Guest jron26966

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this video is icing on the cake literally!! two beautiful models  playing with icing plus belly jiggling and cupcakes all mixed together makes for one very sexy birthday video!! happy birthday Kat!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️

Glad you got to spend my part of my birthday with us! :)

I'll get your gift out to you in the next couple days! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️

Link to review

I was sold the moment these two bulging beauties dropped their bellies onto the counter. And then they start feeding each other rich creamy frosting!!Awesome clip.

I wonder if those cupcakes even made it out of the kitchen? 😍

Link to review