7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Pregnancy role play. Breeding. Two girls. Same father. Belly play/rubs. Pregnancy talk. 10+ minutes

Well Daddy, you did it. You knocked up your sweet girls, Casey and Candice (@MissSugarPlumpFairy). They've always wanted to be bred by you, begging you night after night for your seed. Now they finally get to be pregnant together. 

Their bellies are really starting to show. It's only been 4 weeks and they already look about 5 months pregnant. They can't help it, they've just had SO many cravings. Their breasts are getting so full, their hips are widening, and their bellies are surging forward. You sure do spoil them with all their needs and wants, Daddy. 

Casey and Candice love being home together all day long waiting for you to come home. They're SO horny, even more than usual now that they're pregnant. While they wait for you, during the day they play with each other. They can't keep their hands off of each other. Daddy's girls are so horny while he works all day. 

Watch as Casey and Candice lustfully discuss their pregnancies while playing with each other. They tour each other's fertile and swollen bodies. They rub each other with lotion. They want to be bred over and over and over by you, getting bigger and bigger each time. Please, Daddy?

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We often quote Darwin as "Survival of the Fittest." He did not mean the most ferocious or aggressive. Darwin meant the most fit to reproduce. Candice and Casey certainly fit the bill as prime Darwinian specimens. They are obviously THRIVING in their environment. Rapidly rising to tip-top preparedness for human fertility.  Adequate Body fat percentage is what kicks starts the human female on her journey to womanhood. Candice and Casey have slam dunked the necessary fats to ramp up their hormone production into high gear. Just one look and anyone can see these two specimens are swimming in excessive estrogen. They can feel it viscerally as it courses throughout their plump bodies. It makes them feel extra-erotic all the time. That estrogen shapes their figure to express exaggerated female sexual traits. Their breasts and bellies have swollen up to a strikingly imposing size. So spectacular is their development that they draw attention everywhere they go as  shocking examples of luscious fecundity. Like a well nurtured garden of sensual delight. They KNOW they are superbly fit for mating, as the males are caught off guard and reflexively zero in on them. Thoughts of procreation is a purely biological reaction when either woman appears in the field of view. I mean, c'mon. It's obvious. These beautiful young women ACTUALLY look like they are really pregnant. There's no cosplay or prosthetics going on here. No shirt stuffing to simulate overdeveloped breasts and protruding bellies. These girls HAVE it. They've been socking it away, piling more and more onto their anime comic book level sexual characteristics. 
Oftentimes human beings rely on emotional bonds to lead to the act of reproduction. But Casey and Candice don't need to rely on those ephemeral feelings. Their supremely developed bodies will easily draw suitors away from partners already "in love" with another less developed female. They can have any mating partner they desire and they know it. And yes, They are very proud of this sheer physical magnetism. Every day they experience and discover more and more the powerful effects they have on both men and women. Other females will shy away and shrink in posture as Casey and Candice flex their overwhelming superlative attributes. And obviously every guy just wants to fuck them with every cell of his being. We wants our sperm in those primed bodies. We want our offspring to take hold in that soft, quiet, warm womb. Safe from the harsh world, rich with nutrients and calories to grow strong and develop. We want our babes to be nourished with the milk produced in their finely fattened full fertile breasts. When I see Casey, all my lineage and ancestry speak to me: "This is what you exist for. This is what will bring meaning to your life." 
And how will Candice and Casey respond to my deep-seated existential lust? Just watch as they giggle in delight while FLEXING the FULLNESS of their tremendous bosoms! 

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey's mentoring and encouragement of, like herself, once slender sorority sister Candice, has payed off in spades. The two of them are HUGE. Sweet Candice looks so happy and Casey, so pleased. A grown man's ultimate fantasy come to life. He can imagine caring for, enjoying and cherishing his lovely family.

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Unbelievable. Impossible to put into words just how HOT this video is. Daddy has knocked up both his cows at the same time, and their swollen udders and bellies are already showing off how deliciously pregnant they are. They can't keep their hands off one another (understood!) and can't think about anything but Daddy coming home to breed them again ... and again ... and AGAIN. Such fertile, sexy cows! Daddy has to make it a priority to keep his cows fat, knocked up, and happy. (Who will be the lucky baby Daddy???) Absolutely the sexiest breeding video I have EVER seen -- thank you Casey and Candice!

Link to review
joebu8453

Loved how hand-sy Casey and Candice are with each other in this one! The belly kisses almost pushed me over the edge! Would love to see a belly love focused video with the two of them!

Link to review
Bellmin

OMG...ya hit the spot ladies...more amazing content from C&C Hot Chunk Factory!  You two are pure fire together and this was one of my favs...the content...the chemistry...the pure "preg" thickness of it all was complete and total money.  Ya need this vid...ya want this vid...ya gots to have this vid!  

Bravo ladies!

Diane Keaton Pregnancy GIF

Link to review
2bitlover

You’ve literally hit my most vulnerable point 🥵🥵🥵 both of you are literally stunning and so adorable!! I hope this video was as fun to make as it is sexy 😍😍😍 seriously, you’d be an idiot to not buy this clip; this is pure premium content by true masters of sexuality 🤩🤩🤩

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

More fantastic content from Candice and Casey. The bulging hips, protruding round bellies, and plump engorged breasts would lead one to believe they were pregnant. And then to realize it's all pure excess fat from hedonistic overindulgence puts the sexiness of these two over the top. Together they are sexier than the sum of their individual hotness. The beautiful smiles and soft caresses of their voluptuous curves show how much pleasure they derive from their growing bodies. They way they are together, they may very well expand at a pregnancy rate from just the addition of more soft body fat.

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Candice and Casey are flawless In yet another 5 star entry.

Not only is the video of a superior quality and professionalism; you have 2 gorgeous women with amazing chemistry who are  time of their lives in a way that isn’t forced or labored.

The smiles, the caresses and sheer joy they have is infectious and you can’t help but be turned on by the sheer sensuality of the sight.

To see these former athletes grow and expand beyond anything that I ever thought possible is such a sight to behold.

Candice and Casey; keep up the amazing work and thank you for delivering such an erotic and beautiful video.

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Okay…so…I have never been any more hornier watching a video than this. Casey and Candice just delivered a very wonderful and sexy video to us. Two very sexy big beautiful women who are jiggling and embracing each other’s fat bodies is the most fucking sexiest thing I have ever seen!❤️😍🤤❤️ I can’t even comprehend how sexy this is! Everybody needs to get this NOW!!!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

One of the hottest and most erotic clips ever. Truly majestic beauty between these two hogs.  Watch and be spoken to like the lover of these two fat beauty’s and get off to their huge bodies 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey and Candice are such a mind blowing team! They are looking so big and scorching hot as two sexy, fat pregnant ladies that are so happy to be pregnant, living a life of binge eating, laziness and sex with their breeder. I am so turned on, right from the get go as they each slap and rub their own and each other’s swelling bellies, ample breasts and plump asses. This sounds like it could be another continuous series since they said they love being pregnant and only 4 weeks along. It would be so hot to see them in futures clips with this same role play and to see them even bigger, rounder and sexier. OMG I getting turned on all over again just thinking about it! 😍🔥😍🔥

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Hottest most beautiful clip I've ever seen in my life. Casey, please never stop making these amazing videos. We can never get enough!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review