Message added by S77

Note: no audio on this video

9 Screenshots

About This File

Kelli’s feeling extra jiggly today and wants to show off her enormous blob of a body to you from a bunch of fun angles! Her tight jeans and shirt can barely even contain her huge body...

See what Kelli sees when she looks down at her fat gut—just rolls and rolls of chub! She also shows you her huge belly from a low angle and side view, showing you just how much her blubber gut protrudes from and hangs over her jeans! 

(POV, low angle, side view, belly play)

🥰watch this clip then comment or DM me what you think of my gigantic, lard-filled belly  😏

I love to be teased 🤤😍

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kiran

Just a gift that beatiful girls like her are willing to fatten them selves up!

Link to review
2bitlover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Adorable face, blobby beautiful belly, a great view of her stretchmarks, and some nice belly button play ☺️ What more could one ask for?

Link to review
hgee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whoa Kelli keeps uping the fat, you get a real feel for how soft, saggy and thick her belly fat and love handles have gotten, so sexy.  A steal at the price.

Link to review
Guest Bellyguyfanatic93

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

With each video I just keep getting so blown away!! It’s been that way ever since you first started gaining for me. Been a huuuge fan since! I love how each resembles how fat you’ve grown...And the fact that with each pound makes your belly button deeper cause of the fat surrounding it....10/10 I love how you aggressively poke your belly button in this clip and how you manage to get super deep you almost lost a finger lol

Link to review