4 Screenshots

About This File

Join Kristina as she is handcuffed to a chair by her feeder & forced to guzzle down multiple funnels full of rootbeer float. WARNING! This video gets quite messy, sloppy and sticky. 

Kristina is helpless as her feeder gives her no choice, she even at one point looks at him and says “more..really?” Kristina knows she doesn’t have a choice and has to swallow more rich rootbeer float down. She is pushed to her limits in this video. Kristina felt like she was going to explode from being so bloated with soda and fattening ice cream. 

This video includes fat chat, forced fullness, feeder/feedee interaction and belly play, navel fingering, messy chugging, fat play, belly jiggling, some EXTRA large burps, belly sloshing and shaking and so much more!

❤️Curvage exclusive❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Join a handcuffed kristina in this hot 🥵 clip, letting out some huge burps while she chugs root beer with the help of her feeder. I love how your belly looks so huge now, watching it literally jiggle all over the place is amazing. I like how it was wobbling at one point all on it’s own 😂 bet this happens a lot now kristina 😍. You definitely should all check out this 5 star clip now kristina is getting so fat the pounds are just piling on. 

Response from the author:

thank you SO MUCH!!! My belly was the size of a beach ball in this clip! I was so bloated hehe. Thank you so much again for your constant support and reviews, you’re the best! Never forget that!!!

Share this review

Link to review