4 Screenshots

About This File

KitKatFeedee and I get very hot and steamy whilst worshipping each other's bellies...

Making Out with Her Belly - We take it nice and slow, sensually touching, kissing and loving on each other's bellies - listening to the other girl moan in true pleasure.

Exploring Our Belly Buttons - After we have warmed up enough, it's time for the main course... We oil up our fingers and play with our belly buttons, exploring every inch until we are practically exploding with pleasure!

This may just be the sexiest video I have done with @kitkatfeedee, don't miss it!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

2bitlover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’m sad to report that I’m now dead. After watching your video, I died and went to heaven ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Seriously, you guys deserve much more than my meager $3.99 for such a hot clip. Watching both of you side by side, licking, kissing, and fingering each other’s navels really put it into perspective how stunningly gorgeous you both are 😍 your bellies are perfect, chubby, soft, and show up so well on camera; and the moans/faces you guys make really do take my breath away. Thank you again for such an amazing clip 🤩 one for the books, I think!

Link to review
Guest Lordud

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an amazing video, its make me so horny, i just wanna be squeeze between these two beautiful woman, a reel pleasure to watch thanks a lot RosieMarieFeedee

Link to review
Guest aggie926

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thank you for this glorious content 😍

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a sexy video. Watching both you thick goddesses play with each other's bellies and belly buttons was an extreme turn-on. If you love thick beautiful women, belly worshipping, and belly button play then this a video for you! 😉

Link to review
Jay Rock

This is such a HOT video. They're not exaggerating when they call this "intimacy." Rosie and Kat practically make love to their own and each other's belly buttons with their fingers and their tongues and you can tell there's some authentic gasps, sighs and moans being drawn from each other. 

Literally the only downside to this otherwise gloriously sexy video is that it inevitably ends. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️

Link to review
Tastic1

The soft moans coming from these two soft girls while they edge themselves towards fruition are divine. They work each other into a frenzy by jiggling their glorious bellies. It looked like they had so much fun while filming this sensual clip. 😍

Link to review