Pastry Pig

$5.50

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me take on a tasty cake dressed like the piggy I am 🐷

Plenty of oinks and messy eating (I'm embarrassed by how often my mouth was wide open while chewing --- that cake was pretty damn mesmerizing 😝)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredibly sexy to watch this piggy go to town on this poor cake. She tears through it like the insatiable hog she longs to be, she is fully liberated in her piggy attire, her outward appearance matching her internal fantasies. Her huge gut filling up with rich calories from the cake as she moans in delight nearing ecstasy. I especially enjoyed her diving into the cake on all fours, no hands, and her tight black thong raised in the air behind her, stretched taut against her growing fat ass. Great passionate video, highly recommended!!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

ChubbieBunnie shows how she became so fat. She sits on the floor thighs spread wide to make room for the spherical orb of bulging fat she has for a belly. When she leans forward, her belly rests on the floor. She makes quick work of a cake greedily shoving handfuls of cake into her pretty face and quickly fills her engorged gut with tons of calories. Hopefully those calories go straight to her gorgeous belly as additional inches of fat.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, that’s definitely the plan 💗🐷🎂

Link to review
chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

ChubbieBunnie has done it again with an incredibly sexy cake stuffing on all fours!! It shows how she has gained weight so quickly!!! Her gorgeous, huge and globular belly is on full display with its sexy stretchmarks!!! She shows how good of a piggy she is in a very fitting costume!! 🥰 you get a view of her whole incredible body as she sits on the floor and goes to town on the cake shoving handfuls into her mouth!! I recommend this clip 10/10

Link to review

Video was such to treat hearing the belly slaps and side belly view and the outfit was sexy your belly looks like a over inflated basketball. Seeing scarf that cake down was so hot but my favorite thing is girls oink wish you did it more throughout but you gave plenty especially at the end mmhm so good I had to replay the end like 10 times damn girl I'm a new fan can't wait for your next upload   

Link to review