9 Screenshots

About This File

You've been slacking in class and because of that you might not pass. You stop by your teacher's office to see what extra credit you can do to bring up your grade. But your big, fat, flabby teacher has a very special project in mind for you. Ms. Maialina will pass you if, and only if, you get fat for her. It definitely isn't the answer you expected but you need this class to graduate. What could it hurt to put on a few pounds just to pass? It isn't like you'll like it, right? It isn't like it'll unlock a secret desire to gain and cause you to spiral out of control and become massively obese. Or is it? 😈

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ursamajor

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

As someone who regularly couldn't, or struggled to fit into desk during Uni, this was super 🥵

I had it once, where I sat on one of those four person lunch tables, and it wasn't bolted down and for a brief moment I began to tip it backwards.

A very fit girl in my class saw that, and I was super turned on by her shock and disgust. Now just imagine if she figured out that the Prof with the widest booty on campus was the one who blew me up so big...
🥵

Response from the author:

OOF That is hot! 😍🥵

This obese instructor approves 😏 Thank you for the review! 😘

Link to review
Zardolnia

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

As always, Nikki plays the evil feeder so well. There's really only one way out of the situation she presents, and I suspect that the number of pounds needed is just going to be getting higher and higher as I turn my walk into a waddle. But really, what other choice do I have? 😨

Oh sweetie, you don't have another choice. Eat up 😈

Thank you for the review! 😍😘

Link to review
blubberdubber

Yet again, Nikki delivers an excellent clip to make you, yes you, as fat as possible.

I personally love how seductive she sounds and how compelling her arguments are. So this is a must for ell the feedees out there.

My belly felt fatter the minute she started talking about how big she wants you to be to pass her class.

If only I had a teacher like her 🥵

A good teacher always tries to make an impact on her students, right? 😏

Thank you for the review! 🥰 I'm so glad you liked it! 😘

Link to review
LoopsnBloops

Nikki has another amazing video! A school professor telling you to get fat is an exciting and well thought out fantasy that works well here. Completing the deal is her own overfed form jiggling and shaking as she coaxes you about your own weight and teases you in a sultry voice. The clothes she wears are just a tad to tight and the situation is one of a dominant nature. I can remember getting fat in college and the feel of it so this clip is extra special to me for that alone. Eat whatever you want to eat and the goddess in front of you who now owns your waistline will smile and tease as her every wish becomes your bodies reality. Mutual gaining is always a hot concept and never more so than when NikkiMaialina makes a clip like this. Hands down worth the price ❤️

Thank you so so much for this awesome review!! 😍🥰

I'm so happy you enjoyed it 😊

Link to review
Feederturnedfeedee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such an amazingly hot concept! 

Does it help to know that pre-Covid I was a teacher? 😏 Thank you for reviewing! 😍🥰

Link to review
montyisfat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a fun and cute clip. Honestly if she was my teacher I wouldn't have been as great in sport but I would have been an A+ student in her class. As long as she didnt give me detention for snacking in class 🤣

Detention for snacking?? No way! Maybe for not snacking enough 😇

Thank you for the review! 😘

Link to review