9 Screenshots

About This File

It's not everyday you get to lube up your friend and get stuck in intertubs! Now that fat girl summer has arrived we are in the market for some plus size friendly pool toys. These did NOT work.

Watch Steph and I struggle to get these intertubs on (and off).Β We even lube eachother up to get them to budge over our big bodies. Two big girls against two floaties, spoiler alert the floaties lost. Struggle, laughter,Β  and sexy big girls by the poolΒ all in one video. Come get wet with us! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest sscupcake

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

That was incredible 😁 it was so sexy watching yall try to struggle with those pool floats 😍 I love stuck videos and I hope you do more in the future!

Response from the author:

Stuck videos are definitely fun...specially when you are really stuck 🀣🀣

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘❀️

Link to review
dunchester

Lindsee and Steph together is aΒ combination that can't be beat, especially when they're squeezing their large and lovely figures into tight spaces!

Link to review
FatEdd

Love this clip. 2 best friends having fun with their fat. If you bought the cookie stuffing clip, then it's no surprize to see them struggle to squeeze through these tight tubes. Lots of tight squeeze views and lots of giggles make this a must view clip. Be ready to laugh out loud at the end of the clip when Lindsee makes a big splash in the pool.

Β 

Link to review