OVER 10LBS GAINED?!🤯SHOCKING QUICK MONTHLY WEIGH IN

$3.99

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty's been on a roll! In 4 weeks she's gained nearly 10lbs ..if she keeps this up, 300 lbs is less than 7 months away! 😈

In this video kitty shows you her new plump body, talks a bit about future plans & an upcoming video she's promised (stay tuned for that) all the details inside. 

Every month around the same day I do a weigh in, the purpose of this video was to get a quick weigh in to share with you all just how much I've gained, I weighed myself last night & got super excited that I've gained so much weight I can't NOT share! haha 💕

MANY MANY Thanks to you all for your support in my weight gain journey, I couldn't do it without you guys 🥰 mmmmmuahs! xoxoxoxox

FRONT

Picture_20210625_150834388.thumb.jpg.3d1fd603df482222a62f1413529e14de.jpg

BACK

Picture_20210624_232909468.thumb.jpg.57b45db72fffccec00bfebcf11ad8a90.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kitty is seriously starting to fatten up lately . This latest video tracks the progress of one of the sexiest and dedicated feedees on Curvage

Response from the author:

awwww, what a compliment, thank you so much 🥰 *kisses*

Link to review
mrfatfatfatlover

Every inch of that women is pure perfection. The dedication she puts in making her once small fit body to a big squishy paradise is pure magic. Her ass is so round and big it litterally reach perfection. The belly has been packing lot more fat lately and it clearly only going to get much BIGGER. Every penny spend on kittys video is great investment. 

Link to review
Guest Otakugamer1152

I’m amazed how much you gained so fat hun you’ve come along way since being here hope you go another 10lbs real soon 🥰😉

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Kitty is once again looking amazing and even bigger. I definitely recommend purchasing this video she looks beautiful in her cute outfit. She’s doing an amazing job and i’m in awe at how fast she is growing 

Awwww thank you so much 😁 your support means more to me than you know 🥰

Link to review
distance23

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

I have no idea how Kitty's doing this (and she might talk about it in the near future) but she's expanding like crazy. Her weight is soaring and she seems happier with each pound gained. It's a short video, but it's certainly to the point and when you see the number on the scale, prepare to be stunned.

you're so sweet, I can't thank you enough for all your supoort with my journey 😁 if only I had you as a personal chef I'd be gaining 30lbs a month! 😂😋💕

Link to review