6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Blueberry expansion. Rapid expansion. Role play. Sound effects. Belly play. 8 minutes

Casey Beauregarde received a very special package in the mail from Mr. Willy Wonka himself! It came with a beautiful golden ticket, a HUGE box of sweets, and a letter warning her to be extra careful when eating that gum... he hasn't quite perfected his recipe yet.

Casey notoriously LOVES sweets. She can eat as many as she wants without gaining a single pound! She has spent her life gorging and indulging in sweets and sugar and it has never ever affected her perfect figure. She tastes each treat so happily and then eventually gets to this new gum Mr. Wonka wants her to try....

MMM! It's SO yummy! It tastes like a whole meal with blueberry pie for dessert!! But wait a minute.. something's not right here...

Casey calls out for help as her body starts to feel funny. Her skin turns blue. Her body expands at a rapid speed... In the blink of an eye, her world turned blue

She pleads for him to turn her body back to normal. She can't even stand herself up, she's so big like an inflated balloon! Eventually, she accepts her fate... and decides she needs more sweets. 

A note from Casey:

This clip has been in the works for a VERY long time. Given the unique shape of my belly, inflation and expansion clips are often my most highly requested - especially a blueberry one! I wanted to do it for the longest time, but I wanted to do it RIGHT. Thanks to the help of my incredible friend @madsci, we were able to deliver what I believe is as close to a perfect blueberry expansion clip as possible. Between the sound effects directly from the movie itself, the coloring, and the way my body so perfectly inflates - it truly feels like the real thing. I am so proud of this clip and cannot wait to evolve further into this new niche of our community!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Your bubbly personality is so freaking cute, in this one especially....and then you practically start fucking those sweets 🥵 this is one epic hot clip....and that's only after the first viewing...great job to Casey and her friend with the effects!! Cant wait for even more of this content!

this looks great - these kinds of clips aren't easy to do and you really did a nice job on this one. Plus you can always do more later when you get fatter, and have more examples of you fattening up into a delicious blueberry!

I love the transformation here Casey! You looked really thin in the beginning but I started to smile because as I kept watching this I knew what was going to happen eventually. Once you started inflating and that belt popped off, I said “yep, this is it!”😂❤️ I love this so much Casey!

Casey condenses the vast expansion of her miraculous gain over the past year down to a couple of red hot minutes. Or is it blue hot? Either way, by the end of this clip the only blue balls will be Casey's fat titties and enormous belly. Because you will get all the release you need while you are drooling as if you got a mouthful of sour candies. 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, drjp52 said:

This video is amazing and very well done. My first purchase and probably won’t be my last. 

Thank you so much! I am so happy to have been your first purchase ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
56 minutes ago, bluecanes90 said:

By far the best video I have seen in a long time. Looking forward to seeing more content like this.

Awww thank you so much! ❤️ We definitely have some more blueberry content coming soon! 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.