6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Blueberry expansion. Rapid expansion. Role play. Sound effects. Belly play. 8 minutes

Casey Beauregarde received a very special package in the mail from Mr. Willy Wonka himself! It came with a beautiful golden ticket, a HUGE box of sweets, and a letter warning her to be extra careful when eating that gum... he hasn't quite perfected his recipe yet.

Casey notoriously LOVES sweets. She can eat as many as she wants without gaining a single pound! She has spent her life gorging and indulging in sweets and sugar and it has never ever affected her perfect figure. She tastes each treat so happily and then eventually gets to this new gum Mr. Wonka wants her to try....

MMM! It's SO yummy! It tastes like a whole meal with blueberry pie for dessert!! But wait a minute.. something's not right here...

Casey calls out for help as her body starts to feel funny. Her skin turns blue. Her body expands at a rapid speed... In the blink of an eye, her world turned blue

She pleads for him to turn her body back to normal. She can't even stand herself up, she's so big like an inflated balloon! Eventually, she accepts her fate... and decides she needs more sweets. 

A note from Casey:

This clip has been in the works for a VERY long time. Given the unique shape of my belly, inflation and expansion clips are often my most highly requested - especially a blueberry one! I wanted to do it for the longest time, but I wanted to do it RIGHT. Thanks to the help of my incredible friend @madsci, we were able to deliver what I believe is as close to a perfect blueberry expansion clip as possible. Between the sound effects directly from the movie itself, the coloring, and the way my body so perfectly inflates - it truly feels like the real thing. I am so proud of this clip and cannot wait to evolve further into this new niche of our community!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Best blueberry inflation video I’ve seen from you. Your growth is captivating and you look so beautiful doing it. I look forward for more blueberry videos done by you. 

Link to review
Guest Mythzy

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Very good clip, you get to see her skin go purple and her belly and boobs fill up nicely with juice. 

Link to review
Chef23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All blueberry content is good but in this vid, Casey just shows that she gets it, y'know? 

Right beats at the right time, good editing. Great great job, I feel seen ❤️

Link to review
AthleteTurnedFatty

I’ve seen a lot of blueberry clips over the years but this is by far the best one. The acting and the role play of the video is spot on. The effects were amazing. Casey just killed it! I would definitely recommend. This is the first clip I’ve bought and certainly not disappointed. Thanks Casey for the clip and for all the amazing content!

Link to review
John Bjork

The level of quality presented here has pretty much ruined anything else blueberry for me. Casey uses clever camera tricks with closeups and unique angles and puffs up her belly to create the inflation. The dialogue is also faithful to the 1971 film and really showcases her acting. My only complaint is that we didn't hear more from her. If she had made some noises like Violet did in the 2005 film, it would have been cherries on top. On the whole though, this video is in a league of its own. A real stand out, definitely something to watch again and again. 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

WOW!!!!! What a dream video from Casey, now 'Casey Beauregarde,' all blue and blown up. Incredible take on the blueberry expansion fantasy, incredibly HOT. And Casey (of course) looks AMAZING. Thanks, Casey, for all the time and effort that you put into this magnificently sexy video!

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In this special clip Casey takes on an iconic episode of inflation fantasy. The classic vignette of Violet Beauregard who blows up as a plump and juicy Blueberry. Often we see this done with special effects or even prosthetic ballooning of the model. But not sexy Casey. This is the genius of our fat Casey. You see, Casey has blown up plump and juicy IN REAL LIFE. So rather than offering some fake looking morph or cartoonish balloon effects. Casey does her best to appear as slim as she can in the beginning of the clip (while still adorably fat). She sucks in her belly and uses camera angles and all that. Then we get to watch her gobble down sweets talking about how skinny she is while busting out of her tight blue top. The "blow up" is Casey just relaxing and pushing out her real belly and heaving up her tremendous bust from all the best angles. Casey knows her actual body is way tf sexier than any inflatable fat suit or morph job. Yes, there are some special effects to turn blue, but all the good stuff is pure Casey puffing up and showing off her incredible fat round bod. The pay-off for this honestly fat approach is Casey gets to play with her soft fat belly and breasts at the end of the "inflation" rather than caressing a plastic beach ball. Once again I find myself nutting over Casey fat boobs and how obviously proud she is of them. She can't keep her pudgy little hands off 'em. And no shit, because they are amazing. All jacked up with full cleavage right up to her short fat neck and stacked chins. And yeah, there's a couple of cute shots of Casey's chubby hands too. She might not be aware of just how much we get lit seeing her fat little fingers and dimpled knuckles. But we see you, Chubby Casey. We see that you have actually blown up just like the blueberry girl from the movie. Yeah, it took Casey a lot more work than chewing magic gum. And it took a bit more time than two minutes of cinematic magic. But still, Casey HAS fattened up right before our eyes at an alarming rate for real. She snatched up our fantasy and made it real. 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

My god, this is absolutely Wonkalicious!💙 I’ve been waiting a long time for a blueberry inflation from Casey, and she does an astonishing job! Casey and her friend have really done an incredible job here. Casey knows all the lines from the movie and she delivered it perfectly! Her acting skills are super cute and her inflation into a blueberry is hot and sexy!😍 You guys REALLY need to buy this video!

Link to review
Jt2412

Probably the best blueberry clip on this site. Casey looks amazing in this and role play is great too. I like the music touch during the expansion. Looking forward to more of this content.

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Different kind of Casey clip but wow is it Taylor made for her!! Her huge gut goes through a transformation the world has never seen and boy is it for the better. Absolute banger and worth every penny! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is such an amazing clip. First off, Casey Beauregard's bubbly personality shines through RIGHT AWAY and she is the most adorable sweets addicted girl out there! She pounds down the candy, practically making love to it! Her moans, as always, are soooo fucking hot - if you dont already have a boner at that point, you're probably not alive! Then, the expansion begins as our greedy girl just can't help but stuff all the gum in her insatiable mouth! 

The effects in this are very well-done and I'm so glad they took their time, making sure it was PERFECT! Casey always wants it done right, which is partly why she is the top model on here ;) Her giant inflated blueberry gut is so massive and heavy, she gets pinned down. Her chubby cheeks and hands inflate. She can't stop ballooning and her face turning blue is HOT AF! Honestly, I couldn't take my eyes off those green eyes....they may be the most beautiful thing about this woman....which is saying something! 

Finally, to me what the craziest thing is, the fact this was filmed months ago when Casey may have been a good 30 pounds lighter - means that now looking at her gut, she may be almost as fat as her regular plump self compared to her inflated self here! Crazy how fat she truly has gotten in real life in such a short period.

Bottom line, you're gonna want this clip in your collection! This is the beginning of what will be such a hot series and Casey is the perfect combo of hot and cute the world has ever seen! Buy it!!! 

Link to review
Dylanator69

· Edited by Dylanator69

You and your friend should be extremely proud of this! The work on the gradual coloration and the swelling was amazing! You puffed your cheeks out which is one of my favorite things about berry inflation. Loved all the close ups as well. Maybe you could work on another one where your figure becomes completely round and you're just so big you get to be rolled around. Also some booty play in would be a great addition. 

Link to review