Workout with my college friend

$3

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Come and watch laila&me as she helps me with an afternoon workout. I’ve know laila for 4 years now (we met during college) and haven’t been able to see her for 2 years until today. Come and find out what she thinks about my gains and how my body has turned out to be as she pushes me to work out and go that little bit further than I’m use too considering I’m so lazy now. In this video you’ll see contrast, fat shaming, teasing and me obviously very out of breath. 

I hope you enjoy it and please leave an honest review ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

b22lk

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Such a great video! So crazy seeing you struggle the do any basic kind of exercise and your friends reaction is so hot! I think she's going to have to be careful around you though with how you've been gaining so much! She could definitely end up packing on some more poundage herself! I mean who is she kidding, she already has the makings of a nice fat little belly! Who knows, if you two keep spending time together she could end up as fat as you! 10/10 vid!😍

Response from the author:

Thankyou 💗

Link to review
jj22

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow!

Video starts off with a full-length view of the amazing @PiggyJRC, looking absolutely stunning as she introduces the video.  Big thick legs, gorgeous belly spilling out of a super-tight top, chubby arms and hands - and check out that awesomely pretty face!!  And that double-chin has to be one of the best I've ever seen!!

Straightaway, her fitness-instructor friend has got her swinging her arms around and then running on the spot - an incredibly beautiful sight.  This amazing stunner looks PERFECT!!  "Look at that fat jiggling!" says her friend.  After a quick shot of JRC doing a sit-up (watch her big belly spread out in front of her!), she's ordered to do squats.  She looks so cute and beautiful as she squats down, her super-pretty face puffing and panting.

During a rest-break, her friend calls her a pig, but JRC responds with "I'm gonna carry on getting bigger and bigger."  Her friend continues to express disapproval, but JRC is so proud of what she's achieved with her body, and just wants to grow and grow and grow.  

I love the fact that just before the camera gets turned off, the two friends burst into laughter - I reckon they had a really fun time filming this!

PiggyJRC is a genuinely BIG, BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.  Her body is dynamite and she has one of the prettiest faces around.  

Excellent vid!!

Link to review
Guest uturple

unbelievably hot vid - love when models get other girls involved, but PJRC absolutely smashes this workout...or rather she doesn't, but that's ok given what we get to see!

Link to review

This is a fun, red-hot, provocative G-rated vid showing a very attractive, very fat young woman being put through various grueling exercises by a not-skinny-herself trainer. Everything any fat-lovin' man wants to see is here.  

*Arm circles - each time PiggyJRC's arms go around, you see the flab hanging off her elbows, jiggle jiggle cute cute. All those calories...

*Feeble leg lifts - belly going up, down, sideways and which-a-ways as she struggles to lift each chunky, quivering thigh, and out of breath before she even starts. 😍

* Crunches - oh, my dear lord - when PiggyJRC lies on the ground, her big belly still sticks up and out, bloated, swollen, yum. And try not to smile when you see her attempt crunches! She falls back down on her back and all the fat continues to ripple for a few seconds. And is that the hint of a wicked smile from the trainer??? :)

*Planks - PiggyJRC assumes the position but of course it's difficult for her to hold up because of all the weight she's gained. The trainer comes over and puts her hand under Piggy's hanging, jiggly belly and shakes it, somewhat mockingly. 

The vid ends with the two sitting there, the trainer saying all sorts of catty things to PiggyJRC - stinging, cutting comments about the tremendous amount of weight she's gained, and PiggyJRC just sitting there, everything hanging out. 

The only criticism I would make is that the audio be adjusted, it's very low and all the comments between the two are pretty hot.

Recommend! 

Link to review