6 Screenshots

About This File

Join Kristina as she stuffs her belly IN PUBLIC!

Kristina treated herself to a TON of Burger King, she felt extra greedy and felt like showing it off in her car, in public! This video is just under 23 minutes long. In this video you hear moaning, groaning from being so full… burps, hot fat chat, fantasy chat, feeder chat and so much more. You get an up close and personal view at Kristina’s big full belly after she eats all her food, she shows you her rolls, her fat, her stretch-marks and talks about how full she is and how greedy she’s been! 
Stuffing in public is such a turn on and now that it’s getting nicer out I cannot wait to flaunt my FAT more often in public. ❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Join kristina for another car stuffing, glad to see you do another one of these and that you still fit in your car 😍. She has her big belly out on display, while she stuffs her face and let’s out some huge burps 🥵. Making short work of the food because she is so greedy 🐷 she later changes the camera angle to give us a much closer view of her full belly with plenty of belly play. It’s not long before she gets out of breath that’s right from jiggling her fat 😂. This is one hot vid, can’t to see more vids outside so you can show off how much more fatter you are getting to everyone.

Response from the author:

EEEE! I’m so happy you love it, I can’t wait to do more public stuffings and being fat in public content soon! Thank you again for your support 

Link to review