4 Screenshots

About This File

[Roleplay]
I love eating huge, decadent meals but it's so expensive! Fortunately, I figured out a little trick. I made a profile on a dating website, and I filled it with pictures of me- fit, slender and conventionally hot. Of course, they were all over two years old! Then, a local guy started chatting me up and, once I felt comfortable, I let him invite me to dinner. When we met up, I could see the shock on his face. I was nearly 100 pounds heavier than he was expecting. He didn't say anything, of course. He just kept eyeing me up and down, trying to see how the familiar face in front of him was paired with such a radically different figure. Finally, I get him to admit that he wasn't expecting me to be so big, but that he's fine with it. Perfect! Now I can relax and eat!!
He payed for all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ and took me to Dairy Queen afterward, all in the hopes that I would come home with him at the end of the night. Instead, I pretended to be sick. I told him I ate too much (while still spooning ice cream into my mouth). Maybe I'll see him again, if he offers to buy me another dinner.
ย 

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Johnwick2626

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love stuffings!! Your belly sweeping is also a site to see so cheap for the amount of content ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Much appreciated. Whenever I do something a little experimental or out of the ordinary, I price it a little low cuz I'm worried people only wanna buy stuffings where I'm at home in lingerie. ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this role play vid CQ, 22 minutes for 3.99 there is a lot fitted into this vid, part of the buffet is sped up but you get to see how much CQ can eat and well its a lot its no wonder she is a 100 pounds heavier than her pictures. Really like comments between you and your date especially when you got your belly out and said after all that food that you needed dessert ๐Ÿ˜ that little burp you did as you got out the car ๐Ÿฅต. Iย would love to see a part two of this vid where you are even greedier and burp even more.

Link to review