8 Screenshots

About This File

It's a 3-in-one for you today. 😆 I went to put on a beloved shirt the other day and 😅 I don't think the closet shrunk it. 🙃 Of course it made me think of you so I decided to show you all the clothes I've outgrown since last summer. 🤰 I like to mash up these kinds of videos though so so once again I'm chugging soda for some quality belching 🥴 and this time, stuffing donuts in my beautiful face too. 🥰 It's everything we love today. 🙌

Oh My God Wow GIF

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Outgrown clothes are my favorite videos of yours!  I loved the "good karma" shirt, the way your belly hangs out the bottom is hella sexy!  And the next one, the pink and white horizontal stripes, definitely shows off your hot growing curves... yes, I would like to see you wear it "all the time"!  😍.  And of course you're scarfing down donuts as you're struggling to fit into your old clothes 🍩... I really want to buy you some weight gain powder and watch you pack some serious weight onto your belly, boobs, and thighs 🥰.  Too bad I don't live in Boston, or I would feed you myself! 😁

Share this review

Link to review
and1two

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

money.gif

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review