4 Screenshots

About This File

So I get asked a lot “how did you gain so much weight so quickly?!” and this is my answer I love FOOD 😋 I also have gotten used to eating a fourth meal at 11/12, usually when people get a bit peckish at that hour it’s called a midnight snack, but I prefer a midnight MEAL 🐷 this may not look like a lot of food to y’all but this time last year I could only eat HALF a 4 for 4 from Wendy’s before tapping out, now my orders grown to a 4 for 4(normally jr bacon cheeseburger, nuggets, small fries, sm drink) upsizing EVERYTHING to large, and adding a big chicken sandwich, the perfect “snack” for me now(: and after rounding my belly I love belly rubs even if I have to do them myself 😉

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Randomguyreally

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing as always haha ! Please upload more frequently :) keep up the great work !!

Response from the author:

Thank you!!🥰 I definitely will start

Link to review
Guest holtzy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is such a simple concept: relaxing and eating. However, FattieBaddie does it to perfection. Perfect angle showing off just how soft she has gotten, some belly play, and a gorgeous girl chowing down? Simply could not get any better. Stop what you’re doing and get this video!!

Response from the author:

Ugh you’re the sweetest!! Thank you! 😘

Link to review

Who would have thought the simple act of stuffing down Wendy's could be made so watchable.  What a cutie you are.  Lovely soft curves and a tubby belly - loved it!

Link to review
Guest Anon43

The fact that she refers to this food in the description as ‘not a lot to some people’ is just proof that she is going to put on a LOT of weight in the future :) she us naturally beautiful and has a wonderful plump figure that is only going to grow if she keeps eating like this 😍

Link to review

FattieBaddie is getting sexier and fatter with each pound of food she eats and the pounds she gains!❤️😍❤️ You can see a difference in how much bigger she has gotten here!

Link to review
Ontño

Totally amazing, hottest model on this site, and a full frontal view of her big belly as she stuffs her face with fast food is like too good to be true 🤤 …. Prettiest face around! 😍

Link to review
Trev123

Those midnight meals are really putting in the work, because you can definitely see how much FattieBaddie has rounded out since her last few videos. Soft, sweet, and hungry as usual, she really shows off her best sides in this video. 100% recommend 👌🏻

Link to review