10 Screenshots

About This File

I’m due for a weigh in, and since its both my birthday and my 2 year Curvage-gains anniversary, I decided to have a little extra fun! I not only weighed and measured myself (bust, waist, stomach, hips, arms and thighs) but I then celebrated with a massive meal and weighed myself and measured my waist and stomach again after the stuffing!! Seeing how many inches my waist and stomach had gained after a shockingly heavy meal is hot AF. I ate HOW MANY POUNDS OF FOOD??? 

Lots of fat chat, unabashed gluttony, and delight at my newly won size.

1_0_GIF_1.GIF

1_0_GIF_1 2.GIF

1_0_GIF_1 3.GIF

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_2090.JPG

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest WaluigiFan001

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Bella really is perfect, y'know? She's just absolutely perfect. It, like, really, truly blows my mind that anyone so beautiful can even exist. She makes Helen of Troy look like a fucking leper, she's so cosmically fucking gorgeous.

I can't even decide what my favorite part of this video is. How beautiful she looks, how sexy her voice sounds, the truly astonishing amount of food she eats, the outfit she's wearing and the way her boobs are practically spilling out of it, how happy she is that she's achieving her dream body, how hot it is when she measures herself and how much bigger she is than before, the massive number on the scale once she weighs herself, or how turned on she is by how much fatter she is now.

But, then again, why pick a favorite? These are all incredible things to love about this clip and are all great reasons for you to get it. You'll thank yourself later.

Response from the author:

You know it’s funny, I don’t even see that much food as that much or a challenge, so finding out the literal weight of it was freaking insane. That’s just my appetite now, because I’m greedy. 💦💦💦💦

Link to review
Fox99

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

First-time buyer here and it won't be my last. Well worth the watch guys! First off, the name fits the description. There's an abundance of beauty when it comes to her 😍 I was shocked to see Bella's current measurements. If you haven't bought one of her vids, you're really missed out on some massive gains. I think the internet definitely makes her look smaller than she is IRL. It was hot AF seeing her stomach swell after stuffing. lol @ you picking you're teeth 😂 Can't wait to see her future gains! Off to the next purchase! Congrats on two years Bella😘!

Link to review
rubenslamour

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This weight in is incredible. You are so big and You look so sexy hot in this video. And the difference after your stuffing is so amazing... You have gained really xxxx, haha I definitley won't spoil the numbers, are You kidding. Watch for yourself. It is worth the view.

Link to review