5 Screenshots

About This File

Is it true....do gym bros really love fat girls? I think they do, what's not to love about the contrast of muscular bodies against fat bodies?! It's so hot to see the difference in our bodies, one strong and one plush and soft. You're muscles feel so good against my body. 

I see the way you stare at me too, especially when I waddle or eat. You love fat girls too, you love how supple and soft our bodies are. The curvier the better, right? You know just how fun big girls are in every aspect, you know you just want to fuck me. Lucky for you I've got a thing for gym bros. But what I was really wondering was if you could lift me. There are over 300 pounds of pure fat on me, think you can bench press that? I'm sure with all those workouts you do, you'll have no problem! You're the only one that can lift my fat belly with ease. You're just so strong and muscular! 

The best part of gym bros and fat girls is that we can share gaining shakes. Granted you're using them to bulk up and build muscle.....and I'm using them to pack on the pounds. But that's the point, you spend your days lifting, and I spend my days gaining for you. I'm you're perfect fatty. And no one would guess a traditional hottie like you would ever be into a massive fat girl like me. So let's commit to each other and have some real fattening fun. The fatter I get the more you can lift, right!

Clip features: GFE, body contact talk, flirting, up close belly jiggle, teasing, heavy cream drinking (light)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌