5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey there fatty! You're looking mighty cute today, you're such a tease. You're looking mighty plump, so round and fat. I can see you're belly peeking out of your shirt just a bit, it's massive! Do you think it'll grow for me? I hope so, because I just love big fat boys like you. It's so hot and sexy to see how doughy and soft you are. It gets me so fucking wet. 
I want you to know how much I love how fat you are, consider this a video love note. I talk about all the fun times we have being fat together, eating, growing, gorging. But none of that compares to our sex life, when we work up a sweat bumping bellies. There are just so many pounds between the two of us, I'm not sure how we haven't broken the bed yet! Ugh and whenever you move it's just mountains of rolls and jiggles. It's so fucking hot! I just love fatties like you! 
Clip features: female fat admirer, mutual gain elements, gfe,

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is such a sweet and sexy video. You sound so genuine and loving when you wax poetic about fat guys, it makes being in such a relationship sound like the ultimate dream. This fat guy felt really good after watching. Warmed the heart...and a few other places. 😆

Link to review