8 Screenshots

About This File

I am getting so big that even the larger sizes I have bought don’t fit anymore!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

I am a sucker for Orange Bikini so seeing Lauren in one just makes my Jaw drop 😘 Love how each and every Bikini barely cover her whale size 🍑

My favorite bikini are 

1. Orange 2. Green 3. Yellow 4. Rainbow

Buy this video and decide which Bikini looks the hottest on Lauren 😍 

Link to review
CCT0ny

I can definitely see why this is one of your favorite videos! You are absolutely sexy in all of those bikinis, Lauren! What's really surprising is how you used to squeeze in just an XL bikini, and that you used to have a thigh gap. You sure have come a long way, and I can't wait to see how much fatter you become! You embrace every ounce of your natural growing body, and it is so damn hot! As much as I love seeing you stuffed in your one X bikini, I seriously love how you look in the second bikini. The one that makes you look like a jungle queen! I'd love to swing into the jungle with you! I'd honestly love to see how those bikinis fit on you now. You have definitely grown since June, and you'd no doubt look even sexier in the bikinis now! 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

I let this one slip by because at first I thought it was a lost Lauren video being posted by an impersonator, but seeing is believing in this all-new super steamy swim suit swap. You won't believe your eyes as Lauren's lush figure fills out 3X size swimsuits, but then get ready for the shocker as she reveals herself in a suit from previous videos showing she's put her time and tastebuds to good use! There's even a reference to her Hooters roleplay videos, which if you haven't seen that trilogy yet, do yourself a favor and buy them NOW. Here's hoping a fourth installment of that series isn't too far away. Show Lauren some love and buy this video. You won't be disappointed!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

So this video has been out for a little while now, but I just got it a little bit ago, and so should you if you haven't already.

Lauren is a severe hottie in all three of her new bathing suits, and she's super funny throughout the whole video, making a great thing even better.  The best moments are when she's tried on her old bathing suit - it's nothing short of miraculous that she could even have got that tiny thing on!  (she says it's 1X, but the tag looks like it says XXL 😏)  As she phrases it while laughing and poking at her hopelessly uncontained muffin top, "It is a can of biscuits that is about to explode!"  The perfect metaphor: hot, hilarious, inspired.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
malajak

Amazing video as always! So glad that Lauren is back.  Only thing I could ask for is more belly play 😉

Link to review
Guest Fakenameperson

Awesome video! 10/10 would recommend.

Link to review
Guest daleanator

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Welcome Lauren back, she is fatter than ever and looks very large at every angle. She us in danger of becoming wider than she is tall. This is a great video to start off with. All of her content is high tier.

Link to review
NorthernWizard

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

So at twenty three minutes this is a long video. This gives Lauren plenty of time to really show off each bathing suit, and how well (or not) it fits her ever-curvier body. Everything gets flaunted and pampered and it's abundantly clear that most of these suits will be fitting a lot more snugly next summer.

Link to review
Square

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was worried when you disappeared but I am super happy to see you and thankful that you have blessed us with such wonderful content! It is so lovely to see how your body and curves fit (and in some cases overfill) those bathing suits. I know we all can’t wait until the day comes when even those new suits struggle to contain you. Absolutely incredible video and I can’t wait to see what comes next! Welcome back, Lauren!

Link to review
rptman

As always, this video is perfection. Lauren is her fun, flirty, gorgeous self as she gives you a tour of her body in new (and old) swimsuits. She even counts the rolls that peek out from one of the old ones...and it won't be long before she does the same when she outgrows the new ones!

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First, welcome back Lauren! Second, this video is absolute fire! And third, my favorite quote in this video is “ I’m a short and stout Italian force to reckoning with.” I friggin love that!! 

Link to review

Shes back yall!! Bigger and better than ever! 

Starts of the vid in a real tight dress hugging her every curve and tries on bikini after bikini absolutely bursting from everyone of them! 3X might be looking a little tighter than she expected! With her gorgeous hair and smile to your divine THICCCCCC hourglass figure you cant go wrong! Buy this now! You'll want to watch it again and again! 

Welcome back Lauren! Looking forward to seeing more of you! 😍😁

Link to review

Welcome back Lauren!!! 🤗 Don’t call this a comeback lol, Lauren is right back at it making bomb ass content! I think every guy would absolutely lose their breath the second they get a glimpse of Lauren at the beach! 🤩😍 Each bikini showcases her beautiful body so well! 🔥🔥🔥 I gotta say, she has amazing taste in bikinis too! Sooooo many perfect rolls, jiggles, bulges, and curves! The super thicc hourglass is back! ❤️❤️❤️🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review