4 Screenshots

About This File

Let's face it, I'm fucking fat, and you're in awe of my belly. I can't blame you, my belly is fucking massive. It's huge and full of 100% pure fat. I've stuffed myself to massive limits, stretched my belly beyond it's capacity, and made it expand with fat. I've put in the hard work, and now it's time you submit to my belly. You will start worshiping this belly, working yourself endlessly to grow it, to make it fatter. My belly should be controlling your entire life. You should focus only on my belly, daydreaming about it endlessly, hoping you'll be lucky enough to feel the fat jiggle in your hands. I'm a fat growing girl who needs to stay feed at all times, I should never be hungry, and you better be working your ass off to keep me feed.

This belly controls both of us, it's hungry for more! It's insatiable, it wants FOOD FOOD FOOD! My belly is growing bigger and bigger every day, and you're at the mercy of all it's whims. My belly button gets deeper. My belly hangs lower, I am becoming consumed by how fat it is. There's so much of it to grab and jiggle.

So get on your knees and prepare to worship my fat jiggly belly. It's you're new fixation, and it's what you exist for. The bigger the belly the happier we both are. You better keep me fat and growing. You belong to my belly now.

Clip features: belly play, belly button play, BBW female domination (mild), bratty feedee, gainer

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.