3 Screenshots

About This File

I've always wondered how clean my belly button is, well it's finally time to find out! I plop down on my fat ass, pull out some q-tips and hydrogen peroxide, and get to work! Cleaning a belly button this deep and massive is no small task. It takes time and effort to dig so deep. I really have to get in there and work. I like using a mixture of scraping the edges of my belly button folds and going in deep to get things clean. I want you to see just how deep my belly button goes, I think you'll be more than impressed. I can even hold the q-tip in place with just how deep my belly button is! I even use the q-tip to play with my belly button, it's just so fucking hot. Maybe I should do this again after a hot sweaty day......what do you think?

Clip features: belly button play, clean belly button, moaning 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bellybutton play is my #1 fetish when it comes to seeing bbw's play with their bellies, and this is one of the hottest ones I've seen.  Freya's voice is so sensual as she talks to you while cleaning her deep button.  Love how she leaves a q-tip in at one point to see just how deep her bellybutton is.  Excellent video!

Link to review