7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Princess Leia role play. Donut feeding. Belly play. Belly button play. 13 minutes

When she first arrived he told her the only way to lose the chain would be by becoming his fattest sex slave..

EED1A5F6-7DFA-4469-BFD1-EC63AB4CB660.jpeg.5f5f8b28e3d24030e569408355af9c9b.thumb.jpg.cb54a48f9f1399989aae97b5439b3b66.jpg

A few months later she’s well on her way, but not quite fat enough. He still has some fattening left to do. His sex slave has stopped resisting, though. She’s grown quite fond of her new lifestyle of gluttony and sex 24/7...

6F06C463-D126-42A3-A142-99E8038C5051.png.8d8266ed54976a3b11e1a835757f2b75.thumb.png.5ed98090fab60aae40814919f95f43e6.png

Leia is hand fed donuts while moaning and enjoying her new flab. She eats more and more, knowing that's the only way she will get that chain off her thick neck. You'll hear the chair breaking beneath her mammoth weight. Nobody in the galaxy would even recognize her anymore. She knows there's no turning back now. She's going to outgrow Jabba soon enough. 

She eats and eats and is pleasured by smaller sex slaves. One can only wonder how fat Leia will be in her next clip...

NOTE: I am super fat and that chair creaks a lot throughout the video. I know many of you find that hot, but just want to be transparent to anyone who's auditory sensitive! Price has been adjusted accordingly :)

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

LOVE the creaking chair, Leia has blowned up and is treated well with all the fattening treats ❤️ 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

This has to be a director's cut or something I don't remember Leia being this big before but damn she's even hotter than before jiggling about and eating so hot. I love this a lot hope there's more character roleplay in the future love seeing different characters portrayed as a big fatty especially by someone like Casey 😄

Link to review
jacksprat

· Edited by jacksprat

At this point Casey has blossomed so beautifully it doesn't really matter how much effort she puts into her vignettes. She is simply so damn sexy that anything she does will be fire. But she still manages to tap directly into your libido with her powerfully erotic creativity. This girl is a little fat genius. Casey proves that once again with her clever fat take on the Star Wars genre. Casey must have ripped pages out of our collective and private dream diaries as she goes full cosplay as Princess Leia in the golden slave bikini. She is so damn sexy I think I can hear the fella's light sabers charging up all around the galaxy at the sight of her. I'm harder than Han Solo frozen in Carbonite as our fat heroine gobbles down the non-fiction sugary carbs. Casey stays in character as the slave-girl getting fattened up for maximum sexual pleasure. Easily inhaling hand-fed donuts without missing a beat maintaining the storyline with her facile gift for improvising. No doubt she is bolstered by her sumptuous fat giving her comfort and poise to create and deliver her ongoing monologue while she downs all those calories before our eyes. She is not at all distracted as Jabba the Hutt gropes, slaps and caresses her supremely well fattened body. This fantasy slave girl just accepts all your groping as long as she is being fed and plumped tf up. 
And I just have to add; Casey's breasts are spectacular. The most beautiful bosom I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in my life. Two fat miracles sitting high and astonishingly thick upon her chest. Seriously tho. It is the breadth and thickness of her chest that really astounds me. Here, lemme show you a quick pic of these superb fat beauties. That right there is enough for the slave girl to make me a slave to my desire. That's amazing REAL power. The force is strong with this one.  

Web capture_21-6-2021_231333_curvage.org.jpeg

Link to review
Guest Ljj

If you thought Leia was hot before, just wait until you see her with a cool 150 added to that petite frame. Damn all that jiggle and bounce and extra neat to grab. And don’t worry about the audio it’s literally fine 

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

This fabulous new clip showcases both Casey’s beauty and creativity! It’s absolutely astounding how MASSIVE she has become recently , with no sign of slowing down her gain. She can’t stop stuffing  her greedy face , while bursting out of her Princess Leia outfit. Everything in the clip from the cinematography to the dialogue is wonderfully sexy. 5/5 Perfection !

Link to review
jackal27

Princess Leia is no match for our beloved curvage Casey! As a fan of Star Wars I totally  loved this clip before I even saw this. Of course having actually viewed it now was the big cherry on one delicious sundae. Casey already looks several pounds bigger than her last clip portraying Princess Leia from return of the Jedi as Jabba’s slave except her punishment this time is binge eating non stop, so much so she looks like she is starting to rival Jabba’s size. The main difference with Casey is when she is as big as Jabba she’ll be a billion times sexier. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I've got to tell you, Casey, you really outdid yourself on this one! Not only are you clearly the most massive you've ever been, your greed clearly shows throughout! Your voice - you can just hear the laziness and heavy breathing and the transformation your mind and body has made from that fit princess to this giant orb planet of a gut....with just chubby little limbs popping out! Your adorable beautiful face, once so thin, is now a blubber filled ball encased in fat! Piling in donut after donut, you tell Jabba all about what he has done to you. Once, you hated it - but now, you've fully embraced this lifestyle and will NEVER go back! You will just sit on your throne, growing in size until you bust out of it and Jabba will have to reinforce that one or get you a new one entirely! When your fellow slave is fingering your bellybutton, I could hardly contain myself - one of the hottest things I've ever seen! You were overwhelmed, getting wet AF as he rubbed and slapped that huge tub! Your belly moves in waves of fat now - a thing of utter beauty! We would never want it any other way! You will soon be as big as Jabba....and perhaps that is exactly what he wanted all along!

Please, everyone, if you love role-playing, let's show this clip as much love as we can. We know Casey was disappointed with how the audio turned out. Let's make her Monday a little bit better and show her as much love as we can by purchasing and downloading this beauty! She may be disappointed, but i was not! The creaking of the chair turned me on even more than usual! The audio "issues" actually enhance this clip if you ask me! Thank you, Casey! Wonderful job and wonderful clip!!! ❤️

Link to review

I confess…I’ve always been a sucker for Huttslayer Leia cosplays, but this takes the cake! Or should I say…donut? A truly epic video from Casey!

Link to review
TedJenson807

Fat Leia is greater than any Leia, especially Casey's costume of Slave Leia. The sexiest star wars character right here😍😍😍

Link to review