Fizzy Wine Coolers, Lots of Burps and Fat Chat😍

$11.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Curvybaby shows off all of her curves that she’s gained throughout the quarantine. She is so unbelievably bloaded that she can barely move. As she drinks off the wine coolers she realized her belly getting larger and larger. It blows up to an a massive size until she has to lay down to relieve some pressure and give it a good rup. She realizes she can barely see over her gut when she lays down. Who knew that all this weight would creep up on me during quarantine? * this video has got a lot of fat chat and burping!!!!😍🤩

Other Files from Curvybaby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Anon43

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an amazing clip! The burps and sensual talking are the best I’ve seen on here. Can’t wait for her to blow up even more 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!! Always love reading your words ;) 😘

Link to review
softon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

really outdid yourself on this one! gotta admire how much of a glutton you are and how fat you’ve gotten recently. the burps were absolutely sublime! looking forward to more videos like this! ^_^

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your great review! Xoxoxo appreciate you and I’m glad you enjoyed it!!’ ❤️❤️

Link to review